*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
The latest launch for Jamie Genevieve’s makeup brand is blusher, which is super exciting because I’m a major blush fan!! Here’s what you need to know about the VIEVE Sunset Blush shade range with swatches of all the shades. I have them all here.
I have been absolutely loving the VIEVE products, and have been getting so much use from the Essential Eyeshadow palette and the Nova Glow Highlighter in Bijou. I have the lip collection too, which is gorgeous, but I need to set time aside to get all the shades swatched!
What is VIEVE Sunset Blush?
JG says this is blusher 2.0.
- Creamy texture
- Finely milled pigments
- Buildable shades that meld with the skin
- Soft matte finish for an authentic-looking flush
- Can be applied in subtle layers and easily blended
- A fine, almost undetectable shimmer gives skin radiance and glow
How to Use Them
These are super versatile blushes that can be tailored for different looks depending on how they are applied:
- Swirl onto the apples of the cheeks for a natural and youthful glow
- Sweep upwards and outwards along the cheekbones and across the nose for a sun-kissed flush of colour
- Buff into the temples to create a blown-out eye look with a true 80’s vibe
- Use a fluffy blush brush or tap on to the face using the finger tips
The Vieve Sunset Blush Shades & Swatches
There are five shades in the collection:
- PESCA – soft peach, the lightest shade suitable for adding understated warmth to paler complexions
- CHERUB – warm pink, universal shade
- SORBET – bold and bright coral, great for building up on medium and deep skin tones or washed gently over fairer skin
- PIAZZA – antique rose, designed to mimic that sun-kissed flush, a perfect bronzer topper for all skin tones
- MALBEC – deep berry and burgundy tones, great for deep and cooler toned skin
The shades are so gorgeous. I can get a lot of use from all of these. I want to wear Piazza everywhere – eyes, temples, cheeks, lips…everywhere!
The texture of these blushes is delightful which I hope you can see from the photos above. It is silky and smooth and feels creamy to the touch. The blending is effortless, and you can opt for a sheer flush, or build up to something more intense. I will share some of the shades on my skin on Instagram really soon.
The finish is a satin matte, which you can play with depending on the kind of base you use, and how you apply it. You can get a gorgeous diffused effect with a brush, and build up intensity of colour with fingertip application. I am really feeling the bold blush look at the moment.
Where to buy VIEVE Sunset Blush
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.