*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
I do love it when Glossier launches a new product. I have been giving this one a go and it has been working so well for me right now. Check out the Glossier Priming Moisturizer Balance. Here’s what you need to know.
I always love the Glossier packaging. Like the handcream, the body of the packaging is completely recyclable. You just take off the top, rinse and recycle.
The new Priming Moisturize Balance is available at Glossier* here now for £23.
What is Glossier Priming Moisturizer Balance?
- Designed to moisturise and control shine
- Aims to improve the look of pores
- Promises to deliver visible results immediately and overtime
- Fast-absorbing formula leaves a dewy-matte finish
- Works to keep skin looking glowy while controlling greasiness and oily shine
- Bamboo Extract gives a pore-blurring, skin-smoothing effect
- Niacinamide + Willow Bark Extract work together to visibility improve skin texture
- Marine Extract balances the look of shine immediately and over time
- Apple Fruit Extract helps lock in moisture
I have really been enjoying this moisturiser. It feels ultra light yet really comfortable and hydrating on the skin. Here’s what it looks like freshly applied.
I think that it works really well to diffuse the look of pores, and while it has a soft mattifying effect, it still leaves the skin looking radiant and just the right amount of dewy.
It sits fantastically under the tinted SPF50 I have been using quite a lot recently, the Sarah Chapman Skin Insurance SPF50. I also tested it under the Sisley Phyto Hydra Teint Tinted Moisturiser and the Kiehl’s Aqua Gel Ultra Light Daily UV Defense when I don’t want coverage, and it was great under those too. It keeps the shine at bay really nicely and also helps the coverage of both the tinted products last really well on the skin.
I’m really pleased with the inclusion of Niacinamide and also the Apple Extract which together refine texture and lock in moisture at the same time.
Where to Buy it
The Glossier Priming Moisturizer Balance is available now at Glossier* for £23.
A little heads up for you!
The iconic Glossier pink hoodie has finally been restocked!!! It is available in all sizes here now!
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.