*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Sarah Chapman Skin Insurance SPF 50+ is brand new to the Skinesis range and was created in response to requests from fans of the original SPF 30 formula for higher sun protection. I have been testing it, and I love it. Here are the details with before and after photos of how it looks on the skin.
The original Skin Insurance has earned itself cult favourite status since its launch in 2015. The new product offers the same benefits as the original but with an extremely elegant SPF 50 formula that melts effortlessly into the skin. I am really happy because, as a fair-skinned girl, I often like to go for a 50.
What is Sarah Chapman Skin Insurance SPF 50+?
- Skin perfecting, photo-ageing protection in a new SPF 50+ formula
- Boasts restorative and replenishing powers
- Light activated formula provides protection from infrared, thermal and UV damage
- Protects against free radicals and damaging environmental aggressors
- Advanced stem cell complex works to defend collagen and prevent wrinkles
- Powerful antioxidants and elastin regenerators repair UV-stressed skin
- Super lightweight texture
- Delivers a dewy, fresh finish
- Uses optical blurring technology to perfect the skin
- Adaptive tints and light-scattering powder brighten and boost radiance
Before and After Photos
As Sarah Chapman Skin Insurance SPF 50+ is a skin perfecting tint, as well as an SPF, I thought it would be useful to share before and after photos of it on my skin like I would a foundation.
It gives the complexion a gorgeous dewiness instantly. It is very glowy as it is first applied, and then it gently dries down to a gorgeous glow. If you like a full coverage you might want to add a layer of foundation over the top, or you could just apply concealer to the areas that need it.
The formula feels light and comfortable on the skin and sits very well under other makeup without breaking up or pilling. It’s a big thumbs up from me.
Where to buy it
It is £59 and available to order from Harvey Nichols.
I’ll update as soon as it’s available at other retailers.
Also, if you are looking for a bronzer, check out my Best Bronzers 2020 post.
Please let me know if you have any questions, and stay tuned to the homepage and Instagram for news on all the latest launches and products. The Facebook page is here and make sure you also find me on YouTube.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.