*This post contains PR samples and affiliate links
The Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk 2020 launches have been super exciting and now we have the final drop. The two new Pillow Talk shades of the gorgeous Beauty Light Wand have just launched!! They join the brand new Pillow Talk Instant Eye Palette, new Pillow Talk Lip Cheat and Matte Revolution Lipstick shades for different skin tones, plus a Pillow Talk eyeliner, and new intense Pillow Talk blush, a Pillow Talk Collagen Lip Bath. I have everything here to show you.
Update – 26th February 2020
The final drop of the new collection has landed and you can now buy the Beauty Light Wands in 2 Pillow Talk shades*. The one in Light is one of my favourite highlighters. It joins:
- Medium Pillow Talk lipstick
- Intense Pillow Talk lipstick
- Medium Pillow Talk Lip Cheat
- Intense Pillow Talk Lip Cheat
- Pillow Talk Eyeliner
- Intense Cheek to Chic Pillow Talk Blusher
- Limited Edition Instant Eye Palette is online at Charlotte Tilbury
- Collagen Lip Bath in Pillow Talk*
Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Beauty Light Wands Swatches
If you have never tried the Beauty Light Wands you really should, especially if you love to glow.
The formula is beautiful and really easy to work with. They give skin a stunning soft focus sheen that flatters and doesn’t emphasise texture.
The new Pillow Talk shades are really pretty. This is Pillow Talk and Pillow Tall Medium:
These are the last two products to launch in the collection and you can order them exclusively HERE* now.
The Rest of the Collection
My heart really sped up when I saw all of this baby pink gorgeousness! Pillow Talk now has its very own pastel pink packaging making it truly a brand within a brand! The Pillow Talk world is huge now!!
I received the whole collection in this amazing Pillow Talk Vanity Case! I don’t think it is for sale, but I bet people would love it to be!
In this post, I’m going to try and share as many shade comparisons with existing Pillow Talk hues as I can, and I’ll make sure you are all linked up for all the other product references you will likely need. If you have any questions at all, just shout.
Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk 2020 Launches – New Products
Look!!! Just to let you know, the majority of the new products are permanent with a couple of exceptions. The 12 shade eye palette is limited edition, and so are the Pillow Talk Beauty Light Wands. I am extremely pleased that the Pillow Talk Eyeliner is permanent because I love it!
I shall look at each of these products close up, but just to start, here’s a simple list of the newness, in the order that it will launch:
- Instant Eye Palette in Pillow Talk with 12 new shades, £60 – available now at Charlotte Tilbury here (limited edition)
- Pillow Talk Eye Liner (smoky berry-brown), £19 – launching 16th January 2020 at Charlotte Tilbury
- Matte Revolution Lipstick in Pillow Talk Medium (warm berry-pink), £25 – launching 16th January 2020 at Charlotte Tilbury
- K.I.S.S.I.N.G. Lipstick in Pillow Talk Intense (deep berry-rose), £25 – launching 16th January 2020 at Charlotte Tilbury
- Lip Cheat in two NEW shades in Pillow Talk Medium (warm berry-pink) and Pillow Talk Intense (deep tawny-brown), £17 – launching 16th January 2020 at Charlotte Tilbury
- Cheek to Chic in Pillow Talk Intense (deep rosy-pink), £30 – launching 16th January 2020 at Charlotte Tilbury
- Collagen Lip Bath in Pillow Talk (nude pink) £25 – launching 30th January 2020 at Charlotte Tilbury
- Beauty Light Wand – Two NEW shades in Pillow Talk (nude pink) and Pillow Talk Medium (nude-pink peach), – launching 26th February 2020 at Charlotte Tilbury (limited edition)
I have photos and swatches of everything in this post for you. Exciting!
Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk 2020 Collection Swatches
So this was excellent fun because I was only really expecting the new Pillow Talk Instant Eye Palette! What a bonus to also get to share new lip shades, a brand new Pillow Talk eyeliner and also the Pillow Talk Beauty Light Wands in two shades!
Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Instant Eye Palette Swatches
The formula of this palette is beautiful.
Each shade is buttery and smooth, perfectly pigmented and easy to blend. I love all the shades and I think I am going to get loads of wear out of this. As with all Instant Eye Palettes from the brand, the shades are separated into four different looks to make things a bit easier.
Of course you can mix and match the shades however you like.
This now means that there are three eyeshadow palettes in the PT collection – the original luxury palette (swatches here), the Palette of Pops (swatches here) and and this new Pillow Talk Instant Eye Palette.
Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Eyeliner Swatch
I think it is so exciting that there’s now a Pillow Talk Eyeliner!
I love this formula from Charlotte Tilbury. It is smooth and creamy, easy to apply and blend, and super long lasting. It’s one of the best eyeliners out there.
The new Pillow Talk shade is gorgeous – I really enjoy a softer twist on a black kohl and this one is gorgeous.
New Pillow Talk Lipstick Shades
So we have a brand Matte Revolution Lipstick in Pillow Talk Medium and K.I.S.S.I.N.G. Lipstick in Pillow Talk Intense so there’s a PT nude for a wider range of skin tones.
Here they are swatched next to the original Pillow Talk Matte Revolution shade (left):
New Pillow Talk Lip Cheat Shades
The Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk was the first ever brand in the PT range and the one that kicked off this huge collection. It is the perfect natural nude for fairer skin tones, and now it’s great to see the nude range expanding to include matches for deeper tones.
Here are the Lip Cheats in Pillow Talk 2 Medium and 3 Intense next to the original Pillow Talk shade (left).
New Cheek to Chic in Pillow Talk Intense Swatches
I love the original Pillow Talk blush and this new one will be perfect for deeper skin tones.
The shade combination is beautiful:
Here’s the original blush next to the new intense version.
I thought it might be useful to swatch them side by side:
New Pillow Talk Collagen Lip Bath Swatch
I love the Collagen Lip Bath formula. It feels refreshing and hydrating on the lips and give a gorgeous high gloss finish.
The pinky nude of this new shade is really lovely and super easy to wear:
When do the new Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk 2020 products launch?
The full 2020 collection is now available.
- Beauty Light Wands in 2 Pillow Talk shades*.
- Medium* Pillow Talk lipstick
- Intense* Pillow Talk lipstick
- Medium* Pillow Talk Lip Cheat
- Intense* Pillow Talk Lip Cheat
- Pillow Talk Eyeliner*
- Intense Cheek to Chic* Pillow Talk Blusher
- Limited Edition Instant Eye Palette is online at Charlotte Tilbury*
The Pillow Talk Collection is available at:
Exisiting Pillow Talk collection
- Lip Cheat – Pillow Talk, £16
- Matte Revolution – Pillow Talk, £24 – review & swatches
- Luxury Palette – Pillow Talk, £39 – review & swatches
- Cheek to Chic – Pillow Talk, £30 – review & swatches
- Superstar Lips – Pillow Talk, £24 (limited-edition) – review & swatches
- Pillow Talk Diamonds – in Pillow Talk Diamonds and Lucky Diamonds, £24 (limited-edition) – review & swatches
- Palette of Pops Luxury Palette – Pillow Talk, £42 – review & swatches
- Lip Lustre – Pillow Talk, £19 – review & swatches
Please let me know if you have any questions, and stay tuned to the homepage and Instagram for news on all the latest launches and products. The Facebook page is here and make sure you also find me on YouTube.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.