*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
I love a lot of Charlotte Tilbury products, but right up there with my favourites are the Instant Palettes because they are so easy to use and they offer up high quality, beautifully formulated shades for your whole face. There is a brand new one launching now! Check out the Charlotte Tilbury Instant Look in a Palette Stoned Rose Beauty. It is a stunner.
So this new Instant Face Palette is inspired by the best-selling K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick in Stoned Rose. It is available to buy in a kit with the palette and lipstick.*
Fast fact: after the Pillow Talk and Walk of Shame shades, Stoned Rose is the third best-selling lipstick in Charlotte’s collection.
The Instant Palettes from Charlotte Tilbury have been created to allow to do your full face of in five minutes. They are such a handy addition to my makeup collection, and always absolutely perfect for travel.
What Shades are in Charlotte Tilbury Instant Look in a Palette Stoned Rose Beauty?
There are seven neutral-toned shades for the eyes, cheeks and contour. This is a “radiance-enhancing palette for a fresh, natural-looking, lit from within glow!”. This palette is all about every day rosy beauty and a year-round rose-kissed glow.
- 1: Eye Brighten – a golden, youthful champagne eye shadow to prime the surface of the eyelid with light-reflecting shimmer
- 2: Eye Enhance – a peach-inspired bronze shadow to add soft, glowing dimension to the eyelid
- 3: Eye Smoke – a universally flattering rich chocolate shade for sultry definition
- 4: Face Bronze – Charlotte’s best-selling Filmstar Bronze & Glow formula in a muted tawny-brown to warm the complexion and define the cheekbone hollows, jawline and nose
- 5: Cheek Swish – for a rosy, glow-giving wash of colour. A warm, bronzey hue to be applied on the apples of the cheeks and blended out
- 6: Cheek Pop a romantic rosy-pink to POP high on the apples of the cheeks and enhance the natural tones of your complexion for a lit-from-within glow
- 7: Face Highlight – buttery, sheer highlight for a magical blurring effect and photo-finish radiance
Here are the swatches of the Instant Look in a Palette Stoned Rose Beauty:
If you want to check out some other palettes, you can see a comparison of three of the instant palettes here. Also see the previous Instant palette launch, Gorgeous Glowing Beauty (which is still available).
The harmony of shades in Stoned Rose Beauty have been developed to with K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick in Stoned Rose, but you can pretty much wear it with any shade. Here it is with just launched Scarlet Spell*:
When Does Charlotte Tilbury Instant Look in a Palette Stoned Rose Beauty Launch?
The new Instant Look in a Palette is limited edition and launches on 12th December 2019 at Charlotte Tilbury for £49.
Please let me know if you have any questions, and stay tuned to the homepage and Instagram for news on all the latest launches and products. The Facebook page is here and make sure you also find me on YouTube.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.