*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
The brand new NARS Soft Matte Complete Foundation is on it’s way to the UK. I am excited because I love the Concealer in this range! Here’s what you need to know!
I am really loving the look of this. You probably know that I am not really a fan of a matte finish, but I absolutely love the Soft Matte Complete Concealer, even though I really didn’t expect to. It has a lovely creamy texture, and softly airbrushes the skin without making it look dry or cakey.
When does NARS Soft Matte Complete Foundation Launch in the UK?
The new base is already available in the US at Sephora*, but the UK beauty junkies have a little while to wait yet. It is set to launch on the 31st October and will be exclusive to Boots.* The price will be £28.
What is Soft Matte Complete Foundation?
- Full coverage
- All natural-looking matte finish
- Optimal Diffusing Powder, also found in Soft Matte Complete Concealer,
maximizes light diffusion to absorb & and refract light for an instant blurring effect
- Resists shifting shades thanks to an exclusive Anti-Oxidation Complex
- Transfer proof
- Offers comfortable 16-hour wear
- New Hydramatte Balancing Complex balances excess sebum
- Helps protect skin from pollutants, free radicals and blue-light damage
- Keeps skin hydrated with a combination of micro-algae and Bio Hyaluronic Acid
- Superior Oil Absorbing Powders create a smooth, mattified, second skin look
- Available in 34 shades for all skin tones
I won’t be able to get my hands on any samples for swatching just yet, but here’s the chart of shades so you can see what’s available.
As soon as I can, I will share swatches and before and after photos, so please stay tuned.
Please let me know if for you have any questions, and stay tuned to the homepage and Instagram for news on all the latest launches and products. The Facebook page is here and make sure you also find me on YouTube.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.