*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Bronzer is one of my favourite makeup products so I am thrilled to share with you the brand new NARS Bronzing Collection, called Bronze On. There are new shades, new formulas, Paradise Found, Powerchrome shadows, Oil-Infused Lip Tints and more!! I have all the swatches here. Enjoy!
The packaging of this collection is stunning! Especially the Paradise Found Bronzing Powder which, by the way, smells absolutely amazing. If you need a mood-boosting product, that is the one!!
Check out my Best Bronzers 2020 post to find the right one for you.
What is in the NARS Bronzing Collection 2020
UPDATE 12th May 2020 – Nationwide Launch
There is a whole host of gorgeousness to choose from in this summer collection and it just launched at:
- Bronzing Powder £31 – diffused powders, finely milled, with golden shimmer in four shades (2 new)
- Matte Bronzing Powder – NEW FORMULA £31 – silky matte bronzing powder adds depth and dimension in three shades (2 new)
- Paradise Found Bronzing Powder £37 – oversized compact of the cult-classic Laguna Bronzer shade, designed with an exclusive shimmer sand-wave design
- Powerchrome Loose Eye Pigments £22 – four new shades
- Oil-Infused Lip Tints £23 – two new shades
- Mini Laguna Bronzer Powder £17
NARS Bronzing Collection 2020 Swatches
The Bronzing Powder remains in the NARS’ iconic formula that made Laguna famous. It comes in gorgeous new packaging and there are two new shades – San Juan and Punta Cana.
- San Juan – diffused light bronze with golden shimmer (new shade)
- Laguna – diffused brown powder with golden shimmer
- Casino – diffused deep brown powder with golden shimmer
- Punta Cana – diffused rich mahogany brown powder with golden shimmer (new shade)
I have the beautiful new San Juan to show you:
It is a gorgeous shade and will be fool-proof for paler skin tones. Here it is next to Laguna (right) so you can see how it compares:
New NARS Matte Bronzing Powder
So this is the brand new formula and rather exciting. I do love a matte bronzer especially as I tend to avoid setting powders and love to allow my skin to glow in all the right places. A matte bronzer oftens means I can skip powder and not worry too much about my makeup disappearing.
- Provides instant comfort and coverage
- Lightweight formula delivers a natural, sun-kissed look
- Ideal to contour and define the face
- Formula enriched with a luxurious blend of botanical oils and extracts to help protect and soften the skin
- Designed for all day, non-drying, comfortable wear
- Vallarta – matte light tan (new shade)
- Laguna – matte warm brown
- Samoa – matte deep golden brown (new shade)
I have shade Vallarta to show you:
Again this is perfect for lighter skin tones and because it is completely matte, you’ll be able to use it for natural looking contouring too. This could well become a new favourite.
NARS Paradise Found Bronzing Powder
Apart from the fact that the design of this compact is stunning, the first thing you will notice about it is that it smells just like NARS’ amazing body oils! So perfect and summery.
This is an oversized special edition Laguna bronzer with a sand-wave design and gold over-spray. I kind of just want to keep it and look at it.
Here’s a swatch of Laguna, just in case you haven’t used it before:
NARS Powerchtome Loose Eye Pigments
This eyeshadow formula launched earlier in the year in six shades. You can check out the swatches in NARS Powerchrome Loose Eye Pigment Review & Swatches.
It comes in four shades in the NARS Bronzing collection – one of which we have seen at the initial launch, Shock’Em.
- Castaway – shimmering translucent white with orange pearl
- Islamorada – shimmer turquoise
- Stricken – shimmering blackened red
- Shock’Em – shimmering rose gold
I have Islamorada and Stricken to show you:
Stricken has gone straight into the faves. Make sure you check out my Powerchrome post for application tips.
NARS Oil-Infused Lip Tints
There are two new shades of lip tint in the NARS Bronzing collection:
- Non-greasy feel
- Raspberry seed oil nourishes and protects against environmental stressors
- Pomegranate Extract works as an antioxidant and hydrates
It comes in:
- Laguna – shimmering bronze with gold pearl
- Reef – sheer mauve shimmer
I have the Reef shade to show you:
It is such a fab nude and it gives lips a lovely juicy finish. I’ll show application on my Instagram soon.
Where to buy the NARS Bronzing Summer 2020 collection
The whole collection is available at:
Please let me know if you have any questions, and stay tuned to the homepage and Instagram for news on all the latest launches and products. The Facebook page is here and make sure you also find me on YouTube.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.