*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
As I love the Vegan Milk Moisturiser, I was very excited to get my hands on the brand new Milk Makeup Vegan Milk Cleanser! I have been testing it out, here’s what you need to know.
What is Milk Makeup Vegan Milk Cleanser?
- Luxurious daily cleanser
- Delivers a light, frothy lather
- Uses softening plant milks
- Gently eliminates impurities
- Doesn’t strip the skin
- Uses a blend of vegan milk which includes fig, oat, argan and desert milk
- Fig milk works to refresh, soften and soothe
- Oat milk calms and comforts
- Argan milk seals in moisture
- Desert milk, extracted from baobab, kalahari melon, jojoba, and aloe vera hydrate and help skin stay moisturised
- This bolsters cells’ water-retaining capacity – helping to plump and keep skin dewy
- Grapeseed oil and olive-derived squalane balance oil levels and protect against environmental stressors
- Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
So I am a pretty big fan of this cleanser and I think it’s perfect if you suffer with any dryness or redness, which I have been dealing with over the last week, as a result of a food allergy. The Milk Makeup Vegan Milk Cleanser just feels so kind to my skin!
The texture is super creamy and luxurious which is perfect if your skin is feeling sensitive. It leaves my skin feeling super super soft and really clean, purified and smooth, without any tightness.
The texture is like a silky, sudsy cream and a little goes a long way. I tend to use less than half the amount I have shown in the picture, so the tube will last for ages.
Although I prefer this as a second cleanse, or light cleanse, it is creamy enough to remove makeup and doesn’t sting my eyes at all. In spite of its milky creaminess, it rinses away really effectively and washes off so cleanly.
Also, I think the packaging is really cute. I love the way you can see the product through the bottle, but it doesn’t look messy at all. It’s chic in a really fun way.
Where to buy Milk Makeup Vegan Milk Cleanser in the UK
You pick pick up this cleanser at Cult Beauty* now. It is £14 for 59ml and £27 for 118ml. You only need a small amount for a good cleanse, so I think it is pretty good value for money.
Also, make sure you check out Milk Makeup Vegan Milk Moisturiser Review, and if highlighter is your thing, you have to try Milk’s Flex Highligter. Lit is my favourite shade and it features in My Top Beauty Products for 2020.
Please let me know if you have any questions, and stay tuned to the homepage and Instagram for news on all the latest launches and products. The Facebook page is here and make sure you also find me on YouTube.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.