*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
I think we all need a bit of extra hydration these day so I was super keen to test out the Lumene Nordic Hydra Oxygen Recovery 72h Hydra Gel Mask. Here’s what you need to know!
Being indoors all day has been making my skin feel dehydrated, so this new launch was just what I needed!
What is Lumene Nordic Hydra Oxygen Recovery 72h Hydra Gel Mask?
- Ultra-fresh aerating gel mask
- Provides 72-hour hydration
- Ideal for dehydrated skin
- Infused with Nordic superwaters
- Features pure Arctic spring water,organic Nordic birch sap, lingonberry, bilberry & cloudberry waters
- Combines with oxygen recovery minerals, to recover a fresh, plump & healthy look
- Cooling gel texture for instant refreshment
- Suitable for all skin types
- Pure Arctic Spring Water – naturally pure with skin pH affinity & low in mineral salts for optimal skin softness
- Organic Nordic Birch Sap – 100% natural, rich in minerals and amino acids
- Hydra-technology – slow-release technology with naturally derived moisture binding agents for lasting hydration
I have been craving hydration for my skin and this is all about that. The clear gel offers up a lovely ‘drink of water’ for the skin and if your skin is feeling dehydrated, this really should do the trick.
I have been using this after cleansing in the morning as a quick mask and I’ve been applying a thick layer for about 15 minutes before rinsing it off in the shower. The first time I used it, it made my skin a little pink straight after application, but since then, it has been absolutely fine. It leaves my skin super hydrated, plump, bouncy and calm.
I’ve been following it with my usual skincare, serums and moisturiser and everything layers on after really nicely. It’s a great prep for flawless makeup application. It can also be used as an overnight hydration mask, although I haven’t tried that yet.
Where to buy it
This hydrating mask is £20.90 and available at Feel Unique* now.
If you are looking for a new hydrating cleanser, check out Summer Fridays Super Amino Gel Cleanser Review.
Please let me know if you have any questions, and stay tuned to the homepage and Instagram for news on all the latest launches and products. The Facebook page is here and make sure you find me on YouTube.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.