*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Cleansers are one of my favourite skincare products right now and so I was very happy to discover the brand new Summer Fridays Super Amino Gel Cleanser. Here’s what you need to know about it.
Summer Fridays have had huge success with their super cool mask collection, and in particular Jet Lag*, the super hydrating moisture-booster mask. They are expanding into other areas of skincare and this new cleanser is fab.
What is Summer Fridays Super Amino Gel Cleanser?
- Gentle, pH-balancing gel cleanser
- Formulated with plant-based surfactants for a lather
- Amino acids hydrate and nourish the skin
- Works to replenish, strengthen and rejuvenate
- Includes vitamin E, sodium PCA and sodium lactate to protect skin from free radicals
- Coconut and sunflower oils to help remove makeup while infusing essential vitamins, nutrients and minerals to protect collagen
- AMINO ACIDS – 11 amino acids were custom-selected for their unique powers to replenish, protect, and support skin elasticity
- MARIS SAL – atomised seawater infuses skin with natural minerals to calm irritation and boost radiance
- VITAMIN E, SODIUM PCA + SODIUM LACTATE – high-potency trio helps skin attract and hold moisture for long lasting hydration, and defuses the damaging effects of free radicals
Personally, I think this is a really lovely second cleanse or morning cleanse. The directions say that it isn’t suitable for use around the eyes, so if you’re wearing makeup, you’ll need something you can use all over first.
This gel cleanser feels really purifying, without stripping the skin at all. It leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated and ready for my skincare products. The formula feels really balancing and seems to hydrate where my skin needs it and also absorbs oil in my combo areas.
The instructions say to use one pump, however, I find this isn’t enough for me and tend to use three. Don’t expect too much of a lather, you get a few bubbles but nothing to shout about. I enjoy using it none the less.
Where to buy Summer Fridays Super Amino Gel Cleanser in the UK
The cleanser is £34 and available at:
Another favourite gentle cleanser I have been using recently is from Milk Makeup – check out my post –Milk Makeup Vegan Milk Cleanser Review.
Please let me know if you have any questions, and stay tuned to the homepage and Instagram for news on all the latest launches and products. The Facebook page is here and make sure you find me on YouTube.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.