*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
This is ALWAYS one of the most popular Christmas posts I write every year because Jo Malone just really know how to capture Christmas spirit. Here’s everything you need to know about the Jo Malone Christmas 2020 ‘Rip-Roaring’ collection.
Online now at Jo Malone*.
Before I get into it, I should just let you know that I have a separate post on this year’s Jo Malone Advent Calendar. Make sure you check it out because it is stunning and selling fast.
The exciting news for 2020 is that there’s a brand new scent called Midnight Musk and Amber and it comes in a 100 ml cologne. It’s guaranteed to sell out as the limited edition Christmas fragrances always do.
Also, Orange Bitters is back in a brand new format which is sure to please lots of people! One more thing – there’s a new body powder and a liquidless diffuser. All very exciting!
What is in Jo Malone Christmas 2020 Collection?
Online now at Jo Malone* now.
This year’s collection is inspired by the glamour and opulence of the 1920s and features geometric prints and Art Deco-inspired designs.
What is the new Jo Malone Christmas fragrance for 2020?
The new scent this year is called Midnight Musk and Amber*. Described as a fresh oriental scent, it is available as a 100ml Cologne, in a limited-edition Art Deco-inspired design.
“A charismatic Bright Young Thing. Revelling in the season of extravagance, sensual midnight musk dances with the glowing warmth of amber. Crystallised with juniper and mandarin, this alluring scent leads the decadent celebrations through till dawn with its entrancing spirit”.
What does Jo Malone Midnight Musk & Amber Smell Like?
- TOP NOTES – Juniper, Mandarin
- HEART NOTES – Amber, Neroli
- BASE NOTES – Midnight Musk, Benzoin
The 2020 Christmas Gift Collection
- Advent Calendar* £320
- Midnight Musk & Amber Cologne* (NEW) £105 100ml cologne – fresh oriental scent in a limited-edition Art Deco-inspired design
- Orange Bitters Collection Extension Liquidless Diffuser *(NEW) £130 – features a black marble effect ceramic vessel crowned with black wax reeds, specially designed to diffuse the scent – exclusive to jomalone.co.uk*
- English Pear & Freesia Scented Body Powder* (NEW) £60 – pearlescent powder to scent your skin, in a sleek mirrored compact, presented in a pouch with a kabuki brush
- Pomegranate Noir Decorative Cologne* £105 in a limited-edition Art Deco-inspired design
- Decorated Candle Collection (NEW) – £175
- Orange Bitters Home Candle* £49
- English Pear & Freesia Cologne* 100ml £105
- Pomegranate Noir Cologne 100ml £105
- Cologne Intense Collection £95
- Pine & Eucalyptus Home Candle* £49
- Pine & Eucalyptus Diffuser* £64
- Orange Bitters Cologne 100ml £100
- Frosted Cherry & Clove Home Candle* £52
- Pine & Eucalyptus Room Spray* £48
- House of Jo Malone London* £136
- Christmas Cracker Collection* £64 exclusive to jomalone.co.uk
- White Moss & Snowdrop Cologne* 100ML £105
- Scented Escape Collection £88
- Cracker* £32
- Christmas Ornament* £24
- Green Almond & Redcurrant Cologne* 50ml £74 exclusive to jomalone.co.uk
When Jo Malone Christmas 2020 available?
The full collection launches on 15th October 2020 at Jo Malone London.* See below for retailer exclusives launching on 19th October.
- White Moss & Snowdrop Cologne 100ML £105 – Available exclusively at Selfridges*
- English Pear & Freesia Cologne 100ML £ 105 – Available exclusively at John Lewis*
- Luxury Bauble Collection – six decorated baubles, each filled with a duo of treats from Colognes, Miniature Candles and Bath & Body indulgences – Available exclusively at Harrods*
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.