*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
The newest cleanser from Elemis is a real winner and I have been loving it. Check out the newly launched Elemis Superfood AHA Glow Cleansing Butter AKA the Pumpkin Glow Cleanser. I have all the details here.
First of all, the colour of this cleansing butter is incredible. I just want to dive into it! The texture is quite unique – lighter than a balm, and more like a thick oil-gel. It’s lovely!!
What is the Elemis Superfood AHA Glow Cleansing Butter?
The Pumpkin Glow Facial Cleanser is a great multitasker:
- Formulated to cleanse, brighten and nourish
- Works to melt away makeup and daily impurities
- Unique butter-to-milk formula
- Brightening AHAs from Pumpkin and Acerola Cherry help to reveal a fresh-faced glow
- Nourishing Mango Butter and Chia Seed Oil hydrate and condition
- Can be used as a daily cleanser, a deep cleansing mask or as a makeup remover for around the eyes and face
- Vegan-friendly and fragrance-free
- Free from sulfates, Artificial Colours, Artificial Fragrances, Parabens & Mineral Oils
How to Use It
- As an eye makeup remover: apply to a cotton pad and hold over the eyes and wipe
- For a daily cleanse: smooth onto a dry face, massage into skin and rinse with warm water.
- For a deeper cleansing mask: apply to skin and leave on for 10 minutes before rinsing
- MANGO BUTTER: Loaded with omegas and fatty acids, this nourishing emollient leaves the skin feeling cleansed and hydrated, while contributing to its rich and cushiony texture
- FERMENTED PUMPKIN: Packed with AHAs and natural enzymes that enhance the skin’s natural cellular renewal process, to gently smooth away dull skin to reveal a glowing complexion
- FERMENTED RICE WATER: Visibly calms the complexion, leaving the skin feeling smooth and soft, while promoting the look of skin clarity
Just like the gorgeous Kombucha Glow Priming Moisturiser that’s also new to the Superfood collection, the big focus on the ingredients is all about the ferment. Fermented ingredients, by virtue of the fermentation process are more bio-available and more easily absorbed into the skin.
This cleanser is just such a joy to use. From the super vibrant, joyful colour, to the unique, luxurious texture and the way it softens, smooths and thoroughly cleans the skin, everything just feels amazing. It is super gentle and creates a gorgeous slip that lends itself beautifully to a bit of facial massage.
It emulsifies really nicely to a light milk and rinses away easily. When I am wearing makeup I tend to remove it with a warm cloth, however, if I use it first thing, I apply a light layer to my face before stepping in to the shower and then I rinse it away just with water while I am in there.
It leaves my skin super soft and visibly bright and glowy. If you find traditional cleansing balms too rich for your skin but you still want a luxurious texture, this will be ideal. Something to note, it is fragrance-free, so if you are expecting the aromatic experience of Elemis’ iconic balms, then you might be dissapointed, However, if fragrance isn’t your thing, you’ll love this.
Where to buy the Elemis Superfood AHA Glow Cleansing Butter
The Pumpkin Glow Cleanser is available now for £30 at:
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.