*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
If you are looking to try out some of the new hair and products from Drunk Elephant, but you don’t want to completely max out your beauty storage, or your budget, this is the perfect solution. Check out the brand new Drunk Elephant The Littles Kit for Hair & Body. Here are the details.
I have been loving DE’s hair and body newness – especially the scalp scrub, the hair mist and the body wash, so I am super excited to have some minis that I can pack for when I’m back out there travelling.
What is in Drunk Elephant The Littles Hair & Body Kit?
This is a super cute little set of miniatures, ideal for taking away on your holidays, or for trying some new products without breaking the bank. It is a fabulous starter kit that includes a collection of hair-care formulations (co-created with Chris McMillan) and a trio of biocompatible body products to cleanse, moisturise, and balance the skin.
Inside the kit:
- T.L.C. Happi Scalp Scrub 60ml – super charged with AHA/BHA acid blend designed to rapidly break down and dissolve dead skin cells and styling-product buildup while biodegradable and perfectly gentle plant-cellulose exfoliating beads sweep them away
- Cocomino Glossing Shampoo 60ml – sulfate-free, colour-safe blend of coconut-based surfactants creates a gentle, creamy foam that effectively lifts dirt, styling products, and other substances without damaging the hair shaft or stripping colour
- Cocomino Marula Cream Conditioner 60ml – concentrated, nourishing blend of nonfragrant plant oils and butters work to soften, smooth, and detangle all hair types while penetrating the hair shaft to fortify and protect against the damage done by heat styling and colour treatments
- Wild Marula Tangle Spray 60ml – superfine, weightless leave-in mist that effectively detangles and smooths while restoring natural movement, manageability, and shine without weighing hair down
- Kamili Cream Body Cleanser 60ml – gently cleanses using ultra-mild surfactants, while nonfragrant plant oils and skin-restorative amino acids replenish and soothe, leaving behind a light layer of protective lipids. Appropriate for all skin, even the most sensitive
- Sili Body Lotion 60ml – supercharged formula restores dull, dry, and irritable skin to a healthier and more balanced state. It locks in hydration while restoring the moisture you’ve lost due to damaging environmental stressors
- Sweet Pitti Deodorant Cream 30ml – formulated to soothe and moisturise delicate underarm skin while keeping odour at bay. Suitable for all skin, including sensitive, free from baking soda, essential oils, and aluminium-derived ingredients
- Neon Marula Comb + Bag
I have a thing for mini products, so I absolutely love these. The selection offers up a full hair and body routine, so you can literally grab this and go when you are packing for your holidays. If you usually travel a lot, it’s a perfect kit to put aside for when you you’re on the move, without having to do any planning or thinking.
If you are looking for a Littles Kit for the face, and want to try out some Drunk Elephant skincare products before you invest in the full size, then check out The Littles Kit 4.0. It is available to buy online at Space NK*.
How Much is Drunk Elephant The Littles Hair & Body Kit & Where Can You Buy It?
The kit, which contains a total of 7 products, plus a bag and comb, is £41 which I think is excellent value. It is available at:
Please let me know if you have any questions, and stay tuned to the homepage and Instagram for news on all the latest launches and products. The Facebook page is here and make sure you also find me on YouTube.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.