*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Difference Between The BaByliss Pro Perfect Curl and Curl Secret
- Shape is slightly different on Curl Secret and it is lighter.
- Curl Secret has less features to make it simpler
- There are 2 heating settings on Curl Secret, Perfect Curl has 3
- Curl Secret has 3 pre-set timer settings (vs 3 and off on pro).
- The Curl direction control has also been simplified for Curl Secret and it just has just one automatic alternate setting. This means it changes direction after each section of hair so that you get a natural look. Perfect Curl’s direction can be changed which is better suited to professionals.
How to Use Them
They are such clever tools but you really do need to know how to use them correctly. If you don’t you’ll end up with tangles and, worst case scenario, getting it stuck in your hair. There are certain rules that apply to using both tools and you can find them in my How to Use the BaByliss Curl Secret post.
Where to Buy Them
You can find a range of options online at Amazon.*
Please let me know if you have any questions, and stay tuned to the homepage and Instagram for news on all the latest launches and products. The Facebook page is here and make sure you also find me on YouTube.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.