*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
New Pillow Talk alert and another surprise Charlotte Tilbury launch!! Here’s a look at the brand new Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lip & Cheek Glow which comes in two pretty shades.
The Pillow Talk empire is forever expanding and this is a limited edition addition to the colllection! That’s a bit of a tongue twister!!
What is Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lip & Cheek Glow?
If you remember and loved the beautiful Norman Parkinson collaboration Lip & Cheek Glow from 2015, you willl be thrilled. I was absolutely obsessed with it!
- Exclusive to Charlotte Tilbury* scroll down for international links.
- Soft dewy tint for lips and cheeks
- Easy to blend, chiffon-sheer texture
- Infused with oils and waxes to boost skin dewiness
- Film forming emollients allow the cream-like formula to glide effortlessly along the skin
- Glossy Ester for added gloss and lustre
- Silky Mica offers a soft gliding effect for a silky-smooth finish
- Micronised Powders deliver enhanced blendability and smoothness
- Raspberry Leaf Stem Cell Extract acts as a moisturiser
- Vitamin E to condition
- Beeswax gives for a rich, smooth texture with softening properties
- Comes in rose-gold Hollywood-inspired packaging
- Available in two shades – Colour of Dreams (Warm rosebud-pink glow) and Colour of Passions (deep blushing berry-pink)
The formula is really beautiful and very much like the absolutely gorgeous Colour of Youth Lip & Cheek Glow from the amazing Norman Parkiness collection that I still treasure. It was glorious and so is this!! It has the same melting texture that imparts the skin with a softly glossy, dewy glow and youthful fresh flush of colour.
I always hoped that Charlotte would relaunch that product, so I am super pleased that these have come along. Both are a deeper hue hue than the Norman Parkinson, but they are really versatile because you can go for a sheer wash of colour or build it up for a more intense finish.
Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lip & Cheek Glow Shades & Swatches
The new limited edition product is available in two shades:
- Colour of Dreams – warm rosebud-pink glow
- Colour of Passions – deep blushing berry-pink
They are both stunning. It’s basically down to which one you prefer because the shades have been designed to work on a range of skintones. Here are the swatches:
How to Apply the Lip & Cheek Glow
- For blush of colour, melt on to the apples of the cheeks with your fingertips, patting it in in circular motions.
- Apply to the lips with your fingers and blend, for easy, natural-looking, just-kissed colour.
- Tilbury Tip: Blend over the bridge of the nose and cheeks to mimic a healthy-looking glow
Where to buy them
The new Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lip & Cheek Glow is £30 and available exclusively at Charlotte Tilbury*. Most importantly, please note that this is a limited edition launch and therefore available for a limited time only.
Here are the international links:
Charlotte’s latest launches reviews:
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.