*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
There’s a brand new Flawless Filter collection coming for 2021 and it’s super exciting!! Not only are there brand new shades of the original complexion boosting Hollywood Flawless Filter, but also new eye palettes, the Eye Filters in Star Aura, Diva Lights and Eyes of a Star. Plus a double-ended Hollywood Exagger-eyes Liner Duo. I have everything here with photos and swatches.
I am really excited about these palettes. The formula is gorgeous and the shades are so pretty! Each of the colourways is really wearable and easy to blend.
What is in the new Hollywood Flawless Filter Collection?
As I have said, as well as complete newness, there is also a shade extension of the original Flawless Filter primer / highlighter / glow-giver / all-round skin perfector!!
- Five NEW shades of Flawless Filter*
- Star Aura Eye Filter Palette*
- Diva Lights Eye Filter Palette*
- Eyes of a Star Eye Filter Palette
- Hollywood Exagger-eyes Liner Duo*
What are the New Shades of Flawless Filter 2021
NEW for 2021, Hollywood Flawless Filter now comes in 12 shades!* This includes five new shades, 2.5, 4.5, 5.5, 6.5 and 8.
- 1 – existing – neutral beige for fair skin tones
- 2 – existing – peachy beige for light skin tones
- 2.5 NEW- golden beige for light skin tones
- 3 – existing – warm peach for light to medium skin tones
- 4 – existing – olive for medium skin tones
- 4.5 NEW – golden beige for medium skin tones
- 5 – existing – golden peach for tan skin tones
- 5.5 NEW – neutral caramel for tan skin tones
- 6 – existing – warm amber for tan to deep skin tones
- 6.5 NEW – neutral bronze for deep skin tones
- 7 – existing rich bronze for deep skin tones
- 8 NEW – warm mahogany for very deep skin tones
Where to Buy it
All the full range is available to buy for £34 at:
Check out the swatches of the shade range in my swatch post here.
Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Eye Filter Palettes
Charlotte says these are the most flattering, finely milled eyeshadows with soft shimmering, light-as-air metallic and modern matte textures.
These are three brand new limited edition palettes in textures and shades designed for every skin tone to brighten, widen, smooth and illuminate the eyes. “They play with bright and dark, light and shade, to give you the optical illusion of bigger brighter eyes!”
- Soft glitter, metallic and matte finishes
- Easy to blend and build intensity
- Each shade is embossed with Charlotte’s signature star design and the Hollywood logo
- Uses Polished Pearl Pigments for an iridescent shimmer
- Features a Luminosity Booster for a multi-dimensional glow with a velvety smooth finish
These palettes can be used wet or dry depending on the kind of intensity and effect you want to achieve. As you will see below, the palettes follow Charlotte’s 4-step format for achieving professional eye looks with ease.
- PRIME – sweep the shade over the entire eyelid using your Blender Brush for a softly contoured base
- ENHANCE – dip the Blender Brush into the enhance shade and create dimension by blending this backwards and forwards from the outer corner into the centre of the eyelid
- SMOKE – take your Smudger Brush and follow the top and bottom lash lines with the smoke shade and contour the crease and outer corners
- DEFINE – for enhanced definition, layer the define shade along the lash line and into the crease and outer corners.
Star Aura Hollywood Flawless Eye Filter Swatches
- Prime – soft glitter pink champagne
- Enhance – metallic blush pink
- Smoke – metallic mink brown
- Define – metallic antiqued brown
Diva Lights Hollywood Flawless Eye Filter Swatches
- Prime – metallic rose champagne
- Enhance – soft glitter rustic rose
- Smoke – metallic rich taupe
- Define – matte black
Eyes of a Star Hollywood Flawless Eye Filter Swatches
- Prime – metallic honey gold
- Enhance – metallic soft amber
- Smoke – matte muted terracotta
- Define – matte dark chocolate
Hollywood Exagger-eyes Liner Duo
I love the Tilbury eye pencils so this is really exciting. This duo liner has been designed to exaggerate the look of eyes to make them appear “bigger, brighter and more youthful”.
It uses the same magical formula as Charlotte’s Eye Colour Magic Liner Duos. An easyglide, stay-all day formula which emphasises and amplifies the look of your eye colour.
- Lasts up to 16 hours
- Smudge-proof, waterproof & humidity-proof
- Uses easy-glide emollients for a gel-like application
- Features a matte black and a metallic champagne
- Use the metallic shade to highlight the inner corners of your eyes & draw along the lower lash line to create wider, bigger, brighter looking eyes
- Apply the matte shade along the top lash line for dreamy definition
It’s a gorgeous formula and even these quick swatches set fast and took a lot of removing!
When does the new Hollywood Flawless Filter Collection launch?
This new collection for 2021 is dropping at different dates.
- Hollywood Flawless Filter, £34, new shades launching 21st December 2020 at Charlotte Tilbury.com* and 26th December 2020 in retailers worldwide
- Hollywood Flawless Filter Eye Filters Luxury Palette in Star Aura and Diva Lights, £42, launching 21st December 2020 here on Charlotte Tilbury.com* and from 26th December 2020 in retailers worldwide
- Hollywood Flawless Filter Eye Filters Luxury Palette in Eyes of a Star, £42, launching 29th December 2020 exclusively on CharlotteTilbury.com*
- Hollywood Exagger-Eyes Liner Duo, £21, launching first 21st December 2020 here on Hollywood Exagger-eyes Liner Duo* and 26th December 2020 in retailers worldwide
Please let me know if for you have any questions, and stay tuned to the homepage and Instagram for news on all the latest launches and products. The Facebook page is here and make sure you also find me on YouTube.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.