*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
The very exciting news for the Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Filter collection is that NEW for 2021, the Hollywood Flawless Filter now comes in 12 shades! This includes five NEW SHADES 2.5, 4.5, 5.5, 6.5 and 8. I have swatches here to show you.
I am never not excited about Charlotte Tilbury products but this one really is one of my absolute favourites. It’s a little miracle worker! It originally launched in seven shades but as of 2021, we can now choose from 12 shades. Shade expansions are always good news!
What are the new Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Filter Shades?
So as I have said, we have five new shades to make sure absolutely everyone gets their glow fix.
- 1 – existing – neutral beige for fair skin tones
- 2 – existing – peachy beige for light skin tones
- 2.5 NEW- golden beige for light skin tones
- 3 – existing – warm peach for light to medium skin tones
- 4 – existing – olive for medium skin tones
- 4.5 NEW – golden beige for medium skin tones
- 5 – existing – golden peach for tan skin tones
- 5.5 NEW – neutral caramel for tan skin tones
- 6 – existing – warm amber for tan to deep skin tones
- 6.5 NEW – neutral bronze for deep skin tones
- 7 – existing rich bronze for deep skin tones
- 8 NEW – warm mahogany for very deep skin tones
New Flawless Filter Shades Swatches
I have slotted all the new shades (except No 8 which I haven’t been able to get hold of) into my collection, so you can see how they compare.
I have the new shades in 2.5, 4.5, 5.5 and 6.5:
What is Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Filter?
- Customisable complexion booster
- Combines a primer, highlighter and filter
- Blurs and lifts
- Smoothing Airbrush Polymers roll over where you need a poreless creaminess to the complexion
- Glossy Oil is a lightweight moisturizing oil that reflects and adds light to planes of the face where you need it just like a filter does
- Finely milled powders soft focus, smooth lines and pores
- Porcelain Flower Extract is a magic brightening ingredient with a high content of natural antioxidants and anti-inflammatories to enhances microcirculation and achieve a brightening effect
So, this can be worn under foundation, instead of foundation, or on top of foundation for glowy, glossy radiance. You can also mix it into anything you want! This product was inspired by how digital filters read the face and apply light where it needs it. Clever!
Which Shade to Use for different results
I fell in love with this formula from the first time I tried it, and it has been in my collection since it launched a few years back. It is absolutely beautiful on its own, used as a primer, and mixed into foundation, and I adore it.
I have generally gone between shades 1 – for extra brightness, 2 – for skin matching glow and 3 – for a bit of extra warmth. When I am mixing it with foundation, I usually go for No 1. No 3 works well for me on its own.
Charlotte herself uses shade 3 to get the warmth and radiance she wants. If you love glow, you will adore this product.
Where to Buy it
All the full range is available to buy for £34 at:
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.