*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Arabella Preston, Votary’s co-founder, is absolutely obsessed with the power of oil in skincare and she believes good quality oils can deliver amazing benefits to all skin types. The latest launch is the perfect summer product and the brand has taken its expertise to the body this time with the very beautiful new Votary Hydrating Body Oil & Body Treatment Oil. They are summer in a bottle!
When I first smelt these oils, I was in heaven. They are absolutely stunning and smell like the most luxurious, sun-soaked summer escape. Amazing. The two new products have been developed to tackle dull and dry skin and work to revitalise, refine and detox from head to toe.
Votary Hydrating Body Oil Features
- Unique blend of plant oils
- Absorbs into the skin quickly without leaving behind a residue
- Peach Kernel Oil makes skin velvet soft
- Camellia Oil comforts and restores glow
- Natural orange hue of rosehip and sea buckthorn oil gives skin radiance
- Aromatic blend Bergamot, Mandarin and Petitgrain work to uplift the spirits
This stuff just makes the skin look beautiful instantly. It is perfect on legs and arms to compliment summer dresses, and makes skin look smooth and glowing. It’s such a gorgeous oil. Find it here
Votary Body Treatment Oil Features
This special oil has been developed as an SOS treatment for patches of dry skin on the elbows, ankles and knees.
- Features macadamia to deeply hydrate and nourish
- Rosehip and Vitamin E support healthy skin
- 2% salicylic acid from American Wintergreen addresses uneven texture and irritation
- Works overnight to restore and smooth skin
Find it to order here
This duo of oils is everything you need for soft, smooth and happy skin. The Votary Hydrating Body Oil is £65 for 110ml & the Body Treatment Oil is £55 for 58ml. They are available exclusively HERE.
October 2017 also brings the very exciting Votary Clarying Oils range which promises to be the definitive answer to blemish prone or problem skin. It includes a Clarifying Cleansing Oil, Clarifying Facial Oil and Blemish Rescue Oil. Arabella Preston is on a mission to prove that using natural plant oils is the most effective way to treat skin issues. I shall have more info on that range in due course.
Read all the latest news and reviews here.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.