*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
For me, Victoria Beckham Beauty and Augustinus Bader is a beauty-match made in heaven. Rather excitingly, the relationship is developing with a brand new product in the line, the Power Serum. I have it here to show you – check out Victoria Beckham Augustinus Bader Cell Rejuvenating Power Serum.
UPDATE 16th July 2020
Once again, the packaging is stunning, which is definitely a very important part of this luxury collaboration. I have never seen a serum that looks quite like this, and as shallow as this may sound, the bottle makes me really excited!
What is Victoria Beckham Augustinus Bader Cell Rejuvenating Power Serum?
This new launch is being dubbed as the next generation of serum technology and it is extra cool because AB has never done a serum before. I am told that both brands are super excited! They are calling it “an upgrade to the entire serum category”.
Victoria says, “I’m only interested in skincare that truly delivers. This clean formula, backed by Professor Bader’s TFC8® technology, both defends and repairs the skin. It’s my powerful solution for a healthy, glowing complexion.”
I’ve been playing with the Power Serum and I really like it. I have only had it for a few days, so I can’t give you a full review just yet. The plan is to update this post when I am more familiar with the serum.
Power Serum is:
- A highly concentrated treatment that harnesses Augustinus Bader’s TFC8® technology
- Combines a potent blend of active molecules including Fragmented Hyaluronic Acid, Niacinamide, Vitamin E and Olive Fruit Extract, that repairs and rejuvenates your skin
- Designed to be the first and most powerful step in your regime for smooth, balanced and restored skin with a vibrant glow
- Supports ultimate skin health by keeping beneficial nutrients in and harmful aggressors out
- Balances the skin’s microbiome and strengthen the skin’s moisture barrier
- Protects against skin stressors including blue light damage, indoor and outdoor pollution as well as the key signs of aging
- Promises to leave skin stronger, healthier and visibly transformed
Professor Bader says, “My approach to skincare is focused on trying to find innovative solutions for skin health, which can be measured by the scale of protection and care for the skin and are verified in clinical trials. In partnership with Victoria Beckham and her team, we took this same approach and created this amazing new serum, which respects healthy skin physiology and protects the skin barrier function. All the know-how is based upon the scientific knowledge of what our skin cells really need to work at their best.”
As I already said, I have only had the Victoria Beckham Augustinus Bader Cell Rejuvenating Power Serum a few days, and so have not yet been able to test it properly. I thought it might be useful to share the clinical trial info.
- After one use, 100% of people clinically tested had significant improvement in their skin’s barrier function
- 97% had an immediate visible reduction in fine lines and wrinkles
- With daily use up to 6 weeks, 86% of people analysed saw substantial improvement in their skin’s luminosity
- 84% of people agreed their skin appeared firmer and smoother
The brands claim that when the Power Serum is paired with the Priming Moisturiser, they collectively deliver increased cell turnover, reduced pore size and radiant skin. I absolutely love the Cell Rejuvenating Priming Moisturiser so I am excited to see how that and the Power Serum work together over time.
The packaging has been designed in the spirit of sustainability. The bottle is made from recyclable glass and can be taken apart to ensure that each piece is recycled correctly. Also, when shipped, it will be packaged in a 100% post-consumer waste carton and sent in protective, biodegradable foam that can be dissolved under running water or disposed in compost.
My Thoughts on the Power Serum
As I expected, the serum has a beautiful light, sophisicated texture that sinks into the skin effortlessly. It is on the watery side of serum consistency and I’ve been smoothing a few drops into my skin straight after cleansing. It feels super comfortable and quenching. I use it all around the eye area too as that’s one of my main zones of concern.
I am excited to see whether is has any effects on pores. Victoria has said that she can really notice a difference in pore size and the fine lines around her eyes. We shall see. I love the Augustinus Bader products, so I am hoping that the Power Serum will deliver.
How Much is the Victoria Beckham Augustinus Bader Cell Rejuvenating Power Serum?
UPDATE 16th July 2020
The important details! The Power Serum has been designed for daily use, morning and night, and is £180 ($210 / €190) for 30ml.
Please let me know if you have any questions, and stay tuned to the homepage and Instagram for news on all the latest launches and products. The Facebook page is here and make sure you also find me on YouTube.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.