*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
I first wrote about this palette back in February because I was so excited about it! It was set for international launch in May but we had to wait until this month (August) for it to launch in the UK. Well that time has finally come around so it’s a good time to share these Urban Decay XX Vice LTD Reloaded Swatches. It’s special palette that celebrates twenty years of UD so I think you are going to love it.
We have twenty shades of eyeshadow that celebrate icons of UD’s past – there are a whole lot of cult faves and also a few new ones to keep us all interested!
Urban Decay XX Vice LTD Reloaded Swatches
In the mix we have three totally new shades, five vintage shades, five exclusive shades from past palettes and seven best selling single shadows. It is very exciting because it’s the first time some of the shades have been available in Urban’s new formulation! It is all packaged up a black Vice Ltd case adorned with a gorgeous purple jewel logo and button. Wonderful!
- Suspend – greige-brown matte
- Oil Slick – black matte with silver micro-glitter
- Roadstripe – iridescent white with blue-violet shift
- Gash – metallic brick red
- Midnight Cowboy – pink champagne shimmer with silver glitter)
- 501 – deep metallic blue with copper micro-glitter
- Shallow – pale taupe-silver satin
- Laced – pinky-taupe matte
- Hot Pants – pearly medium pink
- Mildew – deep metallic green shimmer
- Smog – deep coppery bronze shimmer
- Misdemeanor – deep olive green matte with green micro-shimmer
- Freakshow – bright purple satin
- Asphyxia – hyacinth shimmer with blue shift
- Acid Rain – pale yellow-green shimmer with green shift
- Moonflower – metallic rose-gold with gold micro-shimmer
- UV-B – bright blue with violet shift
- Goldmine – bright metallic gold
- Twice Baked – rich brown satin with gold micro-glitter
- Anonymous – pale peachy cream matte
There truly is something for everyone here. I adore it and had serious fun creating these Urban Decay XX Vice LTD Reloaded swatches photos. This special limited edition palette is available now available exclusively HERE in the UK. Snap it up if you like what you see.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.