*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Oh yes! A brand new eyeshadow palette from UD! The Urban Decay XX Vice Ltd Reloaded Palette promises to be an ultra limited-edition collection created to celebrate 20 years of Urban Decay. It features 20 shades that span those 20 years from vintage shades that date back to the very beginning, some cult faves and then a flash forward to all the current essentials. How exciting is that?! Even more exciting is the inclusion of a few brand new shades and several cult favorites from past palettes! Here’s a look!
So let us break it down. UD XX Vice Ltd Reloaded offers up the chance to play with colour, smoke things up or keep things neutral. There are three totally new shades, five vintage shades, five exclusives from past palettes (Vice, Vice Ltd and Book of Shadows Vol II), and seven bestsellers from Urban Decay’s collection of singles. Yay!! There’s something for everyone here.
Plus it’s the first time some of these shades are available in the new shadow formulation using the Pigment Infusion System, which delivers a velvety texture, intense pigmentation, long wear and blendability.
Urban Decay XX Vice Ltd Reloaded Palette Shades
- Suspend – greige-brown matte
- Oil Slick – black matte with silver micro-glitter
- Roadstripe – iridescent white with blue-violet shift
- Gash – metallic brick red
- Midnight Cowboy – pink champagne shimmer with silver glitter)
- 501 – deep metallic blue with copper micro-glitter
- Shallow – pale taupe-silver satin
- Laced – pinky-taupe matte
- Hot Pants – pearly medium pink
- Mildew – deep metallic green shimmer
- Smog – deep coppery bronze shimmer
- Misdemeanor – deep olive green matte with green micro-shimmer
- Freakshow – bright purple satin
- Asphyxia – hyacinth shimmer with blue shift
- Acid Rain – pale yellow-green shimmer with green shift
- Moonflower – metallic rose-gold with gold micro-shimmer
- UV-B – bright blue with violet shift
- Goldmine – bright metallic gold
- Twice Baked – rich brown satin with gold micro-glitter
- Anonymous – pale peachy cream matte
The packaging is gorgeous. It’s a sleek black case with inlaid jewel. It’s super glam. As with all the Vice palettes, there a large mirror and a good double-ended brush.
I literally cannot wait to get my hands on Urban Decay XX Vice Ltd Reloaded! Vice 4 is one of my all time faves and I think this one will measure up. It is on the US site now for $58. I have heard from the UK press office that the international launch date is May and UK is August 2016. I shall keep you updated if that changes. Check out the full Urban Decay ranges in the UK HERE
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.