*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Right! So I have managed to get to grips with the latest piece of Vice from Urban Decay and it’s all good news – there are some really stunning brand new shades in here. The palette itself is amazing – it’s a piece of art and the kind of design that even the boys in your life will appreciate! Plus, like the last palette, it comes it’s own matching cosmetics case that you can use to keep it perfect or as a general makeup bag.
I was literally salivating when I was doing my Urban Decay Vice 4 swatches. I have found some real favourites and quite unexpected ones at that. I’m not usually one for green eyeshadow but Grasshopper has really got me! I’m also in love with Bitter, Robbery, Delete, Fast-Ball and Underhand.
Urban Decay Vice 4 Swatches
Rather excitingly there are 20 new shades in Vice 4!
- Bones – oyster satin with pearl
- Grip – taupe matte with iridescent micro-glitter
- Deadbeat – black satin with iridescent micro-glitter
- Beat Down – deep metallic violet with blue micro-glitter
- Pandemonium – metallic plum with iridescent micro-glitter
- Framed -light neutral matte-satin
- Fast-ball – metallic peachy pink with pink micro-glitter
- 1985 – metallic fuchsia with fuchsia micro-glitter
- Underhand – burgundy-brown satin
- Harlot – metallic lavender
- Discreet – soft dusty mauve matte
- Grasshopper – metallic emerald with green micro-glitter
- C-Note – frosted green with micro-glitter
- Arctic – bright teal with tonal sparkle
- Robbery – deep metallics brown-gunmetal
- Bitter – reddish brown matte
- Flame – bright orange with gold micro-glitter
- Low – brown matte with iridescent micro-glitter
- Crowbar – black with golden metallic pearl and micro-glitter
- Delete – deep chestnut brown matte-satin
It’s a wonderful line up. I hope you enjoyed my Urban Decay Vice 4 swatches. It’s a gorgeous palette and always a fun job.
Urban Decay Vice 4 palette launches here in the UK on 29th October. BUY IT HERE. It is £43.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.