*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Colour Correcting is a huge trend for 2016, and as the Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer is one of my faves, I was extremely excited to try out it’s rainbow-coloured counterparts. Here’s a look at the new Urban Decay Color Correcting Fluid range with swatches of all the shades.
Urban Decay Color Correcting Fluid Features
- Lightweight formula instantly colour corrects flaws
- Blurs imperfections
- Leaves skin illuminated and bright
- Five colour-neutralising shades
- Modern flocked applicator picks up & lays down just the right amount of productdelicate skin under the eyes
- Subtle pearlescent pigments diffuse light to perfect skin
- Antioxidant rich vitamin C and vitamin E condition and protect
Urban Decay Color Correcting Fluid Shades & Swatches
Each shade in the range serves a different function:
- Green reduces redness
- Lavender balances sallowness
- Pink brightens dark areas
- Yellow corrects dullness
- Peach masks circle and dark spots
I have the shade swatches here – from left to right: Lavender, Peach, Green, Pink, Yellow:
I absolutely love the creamy texture of the product and that they not only tackle imperfections with colour correction, but also improve the look of tone and texture, thanks to light diffusion technology.
The idea is that you apply these to bare skin after your skincare and then you’ll need less foundation and concealer for a flawlessly radiant complexion. I love the idea of creating a very light base look, by correcting everything before you start work on the base. For me it would be green for around the nose and chin, peach on pigmentation and the pink to brighten under the eyes. To be fair, I could probably find space on my face for all five!
The Urban Decay Color Correcting Fluid range is already available online in the US HERE, and are set to launch in the UK in September 2016 at £17.50 each.