*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
I have already given you a sneak peek of the Urban Decay All Nighter Liquid Foundation and although everyone is really excited, no one seems to believe me that it’s coming to the UK. But I promise you it is! I now have 2 more shades to show you and can share before and after photos of it on my skin.
So basically, if you are looking for a full coverage foundation that can survive pretty much anything, then this is a foundation for you. It is rather exciting. I have been testing it on my hand today and it literally doesn’t budge. I removed the swatches from my arm with a micellar water and they are not really gone!
Urban Decay All Nighter Liquid Foundation Swatches
So in my previous post I showed you shade 4.0 (see that here) and in this post I have shades 2.0 and 3.0 to show you:
I was undecided as to which shade to go for, so I went for shade 2.0 as I prefer a lighter look and then like to add warmth with bronzer and all that jazz.
Urban Decay All Nighter Liquid Foundation Before & After Photos
The coverage is incredible. The smallest amount of product conceals whatever you want it to, without effort. It blends easily and then sets fasts, so make sure you work quickly. It delivers a soft yet matte finish and it fills in pores and blurs imperfections. I found I didn’t need any powder at all – and I love that. You can go in on top with cream or powder products and nothing upsets it at all. Excellent!
I went through all the features in my first post, but I’ll repeat them here for your information:
- Waterproof, oil-absorbing formula
- Provides complete coverage that lasts all night
- Delivers a modern matte finish that never looks overdone
- Gives a perfected, blown-out effect on the skin
- Comfortable wear suitable for evvery day
- Loaded with 25% pigment (three times as much as Naked Skin Liquid Makeup)
- Special blend of next-generation silicones provides a full coverage, waterproof, matte finish
- Infused with light-diffusing pigments to blur flaws
- Only a small amount is needed
- High-tech polymer gel system provides lasting wear
- 24 meticulously calibrated shades
- Airless pump so you can get every bit
This is an incredible foundation. People that love Double Wear but want something more skin-like and even longer lasting are going to go crazy for this – totally! And if you have enlarged pores, you will be obsessed. I watched mine vanish in front of my eyes, and without the need for any powder at all!
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.