*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Foundation is my favourite topic and so I was super excited to discover that UD are bringing out a brand new full coverage foundation! The new Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation is a liquid formulation that promises to be the ultimate base for a flawless looking complexion that lasts and lasts. This is so brilliant!
Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation Features
- Waterproof, oil-absorbing formula
- Provides complete coverage that lasts all night
- Delivers a modern matte finish that never looks overdone
- Gives a perfected, blown-out effect on the skin
- Comfortable wear suitable for evvery day
- Loaded with 25% pigment (three times as much as Naked Skin Liquid Makeup)
- Special blend of next-generation silicones provides a full coverage, waterproof, matte finish
- Infused with light-diffusing pigments to blur flaws
- Only a small amount is needed
- High-tech polymer gel system provides lasting wear
- 24 meticulously calibrated shades
- Airless pump so you can get every bit
Oh my goodness – is this the dream? I haven’t been able to try this on my face just yet as I don’t have access to a sample in my shade right now. However, I have had a little play and I am absolutely loving the texture. Urban Decay All Nigher Foundation is creamy and densely pigmented, so you will need the tiniest bit for ultimate coverage.
Urban Decay All Nigher Foundation Swatch – Shade 4
I can’t wait to test out its longevity and skin perfecting power. I love the blur technology that UD use – the Naked Skin One & Done is excellent for that and even though the coverage is sheer, skin still looks more flawless. I imagine this will be like that but to the power of a million! I am thinking something along the lines of the Marc Jacobs Full Cover Concentrate which I love, but I think it has a slightly creamier texture. It’s all exciting stuff!
Urban Decay All Nigher Foundation is £27 and launches 1st September 2016. Find it HERE.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.