*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
This is a beauty box with a very good twist because it brings to life the brilliant beauty book written by Sali Hughes, Pretty Iconic. Worth £250, the box is stuffed full of iconic and effective products, all loved by Sali and selected to stand the test of time. Here’s what you need to know about The Pretty Iconic Beauty Box.
What a wonderful idea it is to discover the actual beauty products in real life as you read about them; especially when they are put together in such an affordable package.
It launches at the same time that the Pretty Iconic paperback is released, and what a way to celebrate.
The Pretty Iconic Beauty Box Contents
As well as the paperback edition of the book, the box features:
- MAC Retro Matte Lipstick in Ruby Woo – full size
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream – full size
- Aveda Shampure – full size
- REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask – full size
- Bourjois Little Round Pot – full size
- Alpha-H Liquid Gold – 50 ml travel size
- St Tropez Self Tan Classic – full size
- Sisley Black Rose Cream Mask – 10 ml
- Vichy Aqualia Thermal Serum – full size
- Lanolips 101 Ointment – full size
- NARS Orgasm Blusher – 3.5g mini
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo – full size
- John Frieda Frizz Ease Serum – full size
- Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Eye Gels – 1 pair
- Benefit Benetint – 4 ml mini
It’s an absolutely brilliant line up of brands. Out of the 15 beauty products in the box, 10 of them are full size and that’s really impressive. Everything else comes in great size minis too.
It’s such good value and I genuinely think you’ll get use from all the products because they are all excellent, no duds at all.
The The Pretty Iconic Beauty Box launches on 6th September 2018. You can sign up for a notification here.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.