*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
I literally couldn’t wait to write about this product because, like the rest of the world it seems, I am extremely interested in anything that Deciem and The Ordinary does. The brand new The Ordinary Marine Hyaluronics is really exciting because it promises all the benefits of Hyaluronic Acid but in a much lighter texture. Here are all the details!
The super light texture of this brand new serum means that it penetrates the skin instantly.
The Ordinary Marine Hyaluronics Features
- Uses lightweight marine-derived water reservoirs that attract and hold water like hyaluronic acid
- Lighter than hyaluronic acid in texture and feel
- Formula contains exopolysaccharides from skin-friendly marine bacteria
- Hawaiian red algae
- Glycoproteins from Antarctic marine sources
- Micro-filtered blue-green algae
- A range of health-supporting amino acids
- Total concentration of active ingredients in this formula is 23%
- Vegan formula
- Available HERE for £5.90
The texture of this product is light as water and so soothing and comfortable on the skin. It instantly quenches and plumps the skin, and sinks in instantly. It is almost like you have applied nothing, yet hydration levels are seriously boosted.
It is available HERE. Of course, because it is The Ordinary, it is extremely affordable – just £5.90 for 30ml.
Find the Facebook page here.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.