*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Oh hello!! I have hinted about this very exciting makeup launch from skincare brand of the moment, The Ordinary, and now I have more information to share. Here are the details on The Ordinary Colours Coverage Foundation & Serum Foundation with a list of the full range of shades. And guess what?! Both foundations are under £6 and there are 21 shades to choose from in each formulation!
UPDATED INFORMATION SOURCES
- See all the foundation shade swatches HERE
The Ordinary has been a huge success. It offers up super super affordable skincare that performs. People love the idea, and although there are so many different products that sometimes it’s a little hard to know where to start, this has actually attracted more interest, rather than put people off. In case you are interested, I have a simple guide to The Ordinary skincare range right here.
The Ordinary Colours Coverage Foundation & Serum Foundation
So, for me, this is extremely exciting because foundation is my obsession and Deciem (parent company of The Ordinary) really do know their stuff when it comes to skin.
Here is the information I have so far:
- The Coverage Foundation and Serum Foundation are the first products within an evolving range of colour formulations
- Both foundations will launch 27th March 2017
- Both available in 21 shades
- Contain treated pigments for rich, saturated effects
- Utilise pigments suspended in an advanced next-generation system for ultimate skin naturalness
- Create a high-adherence base for a lasting effect all day
- Contain SPF 15 without any chemical sunscreens and without any nano particles
The Ordinary Colours Coverage Foundation & Serum Foundation – The Shades
I am so impressed that they are launching with 21 shades. Here is the line up:
I am just waiting for some of the lighter shades to arrive so stay tuned for before and after photos with full reviews very soon!
The Ordinary Colours Coverage Foundation & Serum Foundation launch on 27th March 2017 and are currently being previewed at Deciem’s new Spitalfields store in London. The Coverage Foundation is £5.90 and the Serum Foundation is £5.70. It is so cheap – it’s cheaper than a cheap foundation and promises to be amazing. Cannot wait!!! You can check out the website HERE.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.