*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Yes!! I am so excited about these! I love Sleek and their products are just getting better and better. Contouring is still HUGE and quite frankly, I am more obsessed than I ever thought I could be. So I am extremely pleased to introduce to you the brand new Sleek Makeup Cream Contour Kits line up. Buy them HERE
So Sleek’s original powder contour palette has been hugely successful and people rave about it. However, more and more, the trend is focusing on contouring with cream products for a more natural, skin-like result. The fact that Sleek are bringing new palettes to the party is going to create a lot of buzz I am sure.
Sleek Makeup Cream Contour Kit Features
- 3 shades options – Light, Medium & Dark
- 2 highlighting shades
- 4 contouring shades
- Ultra blendable textures
- Velvety smooth
- Buildable formula
- Fade-proof finish
Sleek Makeup Cream Contour Kit Shades
- Shade 1 – highlighting
- Shade 2 – deeper highlighting
- Shade 3 – concealing / blending contouring
- Shade 4 – contouring or adding subtle contouring effect
- Shade 5 – creating the illusion of shadow
- Shade 6 – adding deeper shadow effects
Sleek Makeup Cream Contour Kit – How To
- Shade 1 – underneath the eyes to brighten
- Shade 6 – to the hollows of the cheeks, from the top of the ear to the corner of the mouth
- Shade 5 – from the top of the forehead down to the top of the temples
- Shade 4 – down each side of the nose
- Shade 3 – along the top of the cheekbones
- Shade 2 – on the centre of the forehead, down the bridge of the nose, on the cupid’s bow and across across the chin
Obviously you don’t need to follow these steps, but if you are a makeup long-time learner like me, you might find them helpful. Sleek suggest using angle contour brushes to apply and recommend lots and lots of belnding.
Sleek Makeup Cream Contour Kit Swatches
The texture is creamy yet light and really easy to blend. Although it can be a little scary with all these shades to choose from, I think it helps to understand that sculpting is more than just whacking on a contour with a highlighter, and I think the more you play with products like these, the more you will get to grips with a more subtle type of contouring.
Sleek Makeup Cream Contour Kit Before & After (Shade Light)
The Sleek Makeup Cream Contour Kit line up launches 6th April 2016. I don’t have a price just yet but will update as soon as I do.
UPDATE: Find them HERE
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.