*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
I am a big fan of Sleek Makeup so I was excited to learn that they are launching a brand new foundation in 24 shades. I have been having a little play because foundation is one of my favourite things in life! Here’s what you need to know about the brand new Sleek Lifeproof Foundation with swatches of the wide shade range.
The idea of a life-proof foundation is always appealing. It is why Double Wear is still one of the best selling foundations ever! This new one from Sleek is a liquid foundation that uses blurring and brightening technology in a sweat-proof formula. Sounds good doesn’t it?
Sleek Lifeproof Foundation Features
- Oil-free formula
- Allows skin to glow
- Seamless coverage in a long lasting formula
- Liquid foundation contains a combination of soft-focus powder & silica
- Creates a blurring effect
- Balances levels of moisture
- Leaves a silky velvet appearance
- Medium to full formula
- Evens out skin tone
- Infused with liquorice extract to brighten tired & dull skin
- Energises using Biophytex
- Sweat-proof formula
- Available in 24 shades
Alongside these foundations Sleek are also launching a Mattifying Primer and a Hydrating Primer.
Sleek Lifeproof Foundation Shades & Swatches
There are five colour families of shades to choose from – Fair, Light, Medium, Medium Deep and Deep.
- LP01 – very fair with pink undertones
- LP02 – fair with neutral undertones
- LP03 – fair with yellow undertones
- LP04 – very light with yellow undertones
- LP05 – light with yellow undertones
- LP06 – light with pink undertones
- LP07 – light/medium with yellow undertones
- LP08 – light/medium with neutral undertones
- LP09 – medium with olive undertones
- LP10 – medium with pink undertones
- LP11 – medium with yellow undertones
- LP12 – medium with yellow undertones
- LP13 – medium with olive undertones
- LP14 – medium/dark with olive undertones
Medium Deep Shades
- LP15 – medium/dark with neutral undertones
- LP16 – dark with red undertones
- LP17 – dark with neutral undertones
- LP18 – very dark with neutral undertones
- LP19 – dark/deep with red undertones
- LP20 – deep with red undertones
- LP21 – deep with neutral undertones
- LP22 – very deep with red undertones
- LP23 – very deep with neutral undertones
- LP24 – deepest with neutral undertones
Before & After Photos
I decided to go for shade LP02.
As always I like to get it on my face and show you the before and afters so you can see what it can do.
It applies really nicely – I used the Real Techniques Contour Brush to buff it in – and it’s quite buildable. You can go light, or layer it up until you achieve the coverage you need. It has a creamy texture that melts nicely into the skin. The finish is not too matte or too glowy but it’s lovely and luminous, I like it. It’s also blurs my enlarged pores well. Fab!! I set my t-zone with powder and it lasted really well. I didn’t do any sweating so I wasn’t able to test that!
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.