*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
I love Skyn Iceland’s face gels and I have recently discovered the brand’s cream cleanser for dehydrated skin and also the Nordic Skin Peel pads which are like new skin in a swipe. But my latest obsession is the brand new Skyn Iceland Arctic Face Oil which is set to launch in September 2015. It’s an absolute dream. Here are the details.
So this new oil is all about nourishing, repairing and soothing the skin with a super boost of hydrating goodness.
Skyn Iceland Arctic Face Oil Features
- Contains 99.9% Camelina Oil
- Antioxidant Vitamin E helps enhance skin’s elasticity, tone and texture
- Luxurious yet lightweight texture with fast absorption
- Powerful hydrator and skin plumper
- Repair and balance skin’s lipid barrier
- Locks in lasting moisture
- Over time it smooth’s fine lines and wrinkles
- Natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, it also soothes, calms and protects skin
- Suitable for all skin types including sensitive and proven safe for children and pregnant women
Skyn Iceland Arctic Face Oil feels so good on my skin. It isn’t an oily oil, if that makes sense, but it is instantly hydrating and soothing. I particularly like to use it after the Nordic Skin Peel Pads and it makes my skin feel so fresh and clean yet nurtured to the maximum. They are an amazing combination.
I have been using it most mornings and nights for about 2 weeks and my lines are softened, my skin glows and looks juicy, and the texture is even and calm looking. Fabulous! I use it all over my face, including the eye area, before moisturiser. It works really well over serum too if you fancy an extra step.
I have also used it on the dry ends of my hair after styling, to break up curls and add in a bit of shine.
Skyn Iceland Arctic Face Oil costs £25 for 30ml which I think is a brilliant price. A definite recommend if you are suffering with dehydrated or sensitised skin. It is set to launch August / September 2015. Find Skyn Iceland now at Marks and Spencer. It is due to launch at Cult Beauty soon too.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.