*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
OK! In skincare, essence is one of my favourite words! A bit like elixir – it just conjures of ideas of ever-lasting youth and skin beauty for me! The SK-II Mid Day Essence is a new addiction. It is such a delight to use. Here are the details.
The idea behind SK-II Mid Day Essence is that it provides a skincare boost throughout the day, whenever your skin needs a bit of extra nourishment. With its super-fine particles, it works through makeup to deliver instant hyrdation and freshen up the skin.
SK-II Mid Day Essence Features
- Round the clock nourishment
- Specially designed formula that uses a high level of PiteraTM with MoistureLock Complex in fine particles
- Sodium PCA binds water within the skin
- Maintains skin hydration throughout the day
- Mist particles are a quarter the size of visible skin pores for enhanced penetration, even through makeup
- Each application delivers 4 hours of moisturisation
I have been using this at pretty much all stages of my skincare – after cleansing, before makeup, after makeup to set it, and then throughout the day to boost moisture and instantly freshen up my makeup, It makes tired skin look alive and glowing again! I told you I was addicted!
I have been using this for nearly 2 weeks now and my skin feels so much more hydrated and my makeup sits on it more flawlessly. I love this stuff!!
SK-II Mid-Day Essence is £54.00 for 50ml available at Harrods although I can’t find it online at the moment. Keep checking the link if you can’t get in to store.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.