*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Here’s another gorgeous feel good brand that is now available at Space NK. Scentered Therapy Balms are a unique range of aromatherapy solutions that encourage you to take a moment for yourself and transform the way you feel with ultimate ease and convenience.
So there are 5 different scents and solutions in the Scentered Therapy Balms range, each of which addresses the challenges we all face in what can often seem ceaselessly hectic and busy lives. Life can be such a balancing act sometimes and all I ever seem to wish for is more time.
I have even gotten to the point where I often hate going to be bed and just wish I could plug myself in like an iPhone so that I don’t have to take myself out of action. Totally ridiculous!
So Scentered Therapy Balms encourage us to STOP and take a moment to breathe, relax and renew ourselves.
Scentered Therapy Balms – The Range
Each blend contains up to 25 essential oils and botanicals and has been developed with leading British perfumers.
- Stress Less – with Chamomile, Neroli and Mandarin to ease tension, soothe the mind and lift spirits
- Sleep Well – with Palmerosa (a natural muscle relaxant), lavender and Ylang Ylang to balance emotions and settle an overactive mind
- Focus – with Rosemary for memory boosting, and peppermint to clear thoughts, and Clary Sage to relieve mental fatigue and get in the right frame of mind to be present and engaged
- Love – with Rose, Patchouli and Cedarwood to soothe nerves and promote inner peace, apparently the ‘next best thing to a hug’
- Escape – with Oud to enhance clarity while Frankincense balances and aids visualisation. Sandalwood is helpful for quieting the mind ready for meditative action
I absolutely love these. Each one smells amazing and because I work from home, and try to do a million things at once, I have been finding Focus particularly helpful. Just the action of stopping for a moment to breathe in the aroma of the ingredients really centres me and helps me filter out all the noise of life and everything going on in my head. It really does help with productivity.
I have actually just given it to my son because he’s on the hyper side and I think it will really help him at school. He was very enthusiastic about it and has put in his blazer pocket already! I will manage with Stress Less during the day and Sleep Well for night. I haven’t actually tested the bed time one yet, but I want to. Sleep is something I find pretty tricky!
The packaging is really nice and the tins the sticks come in give it a luxury feel, but I am not entirely sure they are necessary.
Scentered Therapy Balms are brilliant priced at £14.50 each and you can get them HERE at Space NK.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.