*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Now this is pretty exciting because I have genuinely never tried a product like this before. It’s a mascara that you shake up to ensure it’s always fresh and never dries out! I told you it’s different. Check out the very innovative Rimmel Volume Shake Mascara. I have all the details along with some before and after photos for you.
So! This is interesting right?! Rimmel Volume Shake Mascara features a first-to-market patented shaker system that refreshes the formula every time you use it.
Rimmel Volume Shake Mascara Features
- First-to-market patented shaker system
- Exclusive cylindrical agitator
- Water-gel mascara structure
- Unique combination of water and waxes
- The volumising formula goes from dry to creamy whenever it is shaken
- Volume defining brush loads lashes with a generous coat of mascara
- The brush’s flexible fibres smooth through the lash fringe
- Creates fullness and fans out lashes for maximum separation
- The tapered cut makes it easy to reach all lashes
Rimmel Volume Shake Mascara Before & After
You know how I love a good before and after so here goes!
It’s a great mascara for volume and depth of colour and if you have ever had problems with a mascara you love drying out before you have had the chance to use it up, then those days could be over.
It launches along with Rimmel’s brand new campaign that sees Cara Delevingne take us from ‘Get the London Look’ to ‘Live the London Look’. There’s also the Rimmel Brow Shake Filling Powder which uses a similar technology.
Rimmel Volume Shake Mascara launches 15th March 2017 in black for £8.99. Find Rimmel HERE.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.