*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Rimmel have a new lipstick formulation and I feel I need to tell you about it because every time I have worn it, I have gotten compliments and that has to be a good thing! Here’s the low-down on the new Rimmel Moisture Renew Sheer & Shine Lipstick.
So this is a moisturising lipstick formulation that promises a translucent, luminous, vitamin-enriched colour.
Rimmel Moisture Renew Sheer & Shine Lipstick Features
- An energy shot of moisture and fresh colour for lips
- Gives lips a succulent look and nourished feel
- Blend of moisturising and sensorial ingredients
- Pomegranate Sterols – help to hydrate and condition lips and enhance their barrier function
- Marine Filling Spheres – these are composed of two biopolymers (chondroitin sulfate and collagen) known for their hydrating and film forming abilities
- Hyaluronic Filling Spheres – act as tiny sponges, absorbing water to smooth out lip lines
- Vitamins A, C and E – help care for the delicate skin
- Mango Butter – is renowned for its deep moisturising and anti-oxidant properties
This formulation literally glides over the lips and feels so good. It is super light yet very comfortable and I love the soft pop of colour the shades impart on the lips.
Rimmel Moisture Renew Sheer & Shine Lipstick Swatches
I have shades 200 Glow-Rious Pink and 700 Better & Brighter:
200 Glow-Rious Pink:
700 Better & Brighter:
Love them! Especially Glow-Rious Pink. It just makes lips look so pretty.
The Rimmel Moisture Renew Sheer & Shine Lipstick line up is out now. Find them at Superdrug for £6.49 each (plus they are currently on a 3 for 2 deal).
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.