*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
I love REN treatment products. The Glycolatic Radiance Renewal mask is one of my favourite skincare items ever. The fact that the latest launch from the brand is extremely clever and actually promises to evolve on the skin and assist it to perform its own facial, makes me seriously interested. Here’s the low down on the REN Wake Wonderful Night Time Facial.
So this is a transforming treatment product that you apply at night and then allow it to deliver a 3 phase treatment while you sleep.
REN Wake Wonderful Night Time Facial – 3 Phases
- Phase 1 Exfoliation and Brightening – acid and enzyme complex switches the skin into exfoliation mode
- Phase 2 Repair and boost – as the skin rebalances, the repair phase kicks with Glycogen and Magnesium revitalising and boosting skin cell vitality
- Phase 3 Moisturise and hydrate – Sodium Lactate kicks in to raise the skin’s PH, and infuse and plump the skin with moisture.
REN Wake Wonderful Night Time Facial Key Actives
- Lactic and Glycolic Acid from yeast fermentation and and Fruit Acids to exfoliate
- Glycogen and Magnesium from minerals to increases cell energy
- Tocotrienols from Cranberry Seed Oil to reduces UV damage
- Omega 3 from Arctic Blackcurrant Seed Oil to repair and soothes
- Sodium Lactate from yeast fermentation tp raise skin’s pH, deeply moisturise and plump
I am super excited to try this out, and having listened to the presentation and had a little play, I have high hopes. I shall update when I have tried it properly. It is recommended for use 2 to 3 times a week and I’m told that results should be visible after a couple weeks. We are looking at renewed and radiant skin that is soft, hydrated and even toned with a visible reduction in fine lines and wrinkles. Hope so!
The REN Wake Wonderful Night Time Facial launches exclusively at Space NK in June 2015. It will be available at Liberty, John Lewis, Marks & Spencer and independent stockists nationwide from September 2015. The price is £32.