*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Ooh this is rather exciting! It looks like we have a super luxe brush collection heading our way from Real Techniques and it looks absolutely stunning!! Get ready for the Real Techniques Bold Metals Collection. Boots.com already have a wait-list in place HERE.
So Real Techniques have been drip feeding us little clues about this upcoming new collection via their instagram account and I have to say I can’t wait to get my hands on Real Techniques Bold Metals.
Real Techniques Bold Metals Collection
There are 3 types of brushes available divided into different colours:
- Gold Brushes – for face
- Rose Gold Brushes – for finishing
- Silver Brushes – for eyes
Each of the brushes have a thinner, more weighted handle and much more of a professional feel.
- 100 Arched Powder Brush (gold) – domed cut for flawless powder application
- 101 Triangle Foundation Brush (gold) – with a flat edge for covering large areas and an angled edge for around the mouth and nose. Pointed tip.
- 300 Tapered Blush Brush (rose gold) – to highlight and sculpt cheeks
- 301 Flat Contour Brush (rose gold) – super dense brush to create targeted shadows and highlight
- 200 Oval Shadow Brush (silver) – dense brush for all over lid application and blending
- 201 Pointed Crease Brush (silver) – smoky eye brush
- 202 Angled Liner Brush (silver) – small brush for applying product right into the lash line
I don’t have any UK prices yet but as far as I can tell the Real Techniques Bold Metals Collection has already launched in the US in Ulta. We have a launch coming up here in the UK at the end of January so I’d imagine that the brushes will be available very soon after that. Boots.com already have a wait-list in place HERE.
Update – I have heard that they are already starting to appear in some Boots stores so keep your eyes peeled!!
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.