*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
I do love a peel so I was super excited to try out the new Radical Detox Charcoal Enzyme Peel. It’s a deep cleansing, exfoliating treatment that’s super gentle and really fun. Here’s what you need to know.
What is the Radical Detox Charcoal Enzyme Peel?
- An ultra-gentle facial treatment
- Designed to draw impurities out of the skin
- Uses Activated Charcoal to deep cleanse bacteria, toxins, dirt and oil from the skin
- MultiFruit Enzymes exfoliate the skin gently
- Allantoin has anti-inflammatory properties that soothe and calm the skin
- Antioxidants protect the skin from environmental damage caused by free radicals
- Coconut Oil – deeply hydrates the skin
- Radical’s Trylacel Technology claims to encapsulate the powerful active ingredients and deliver them to the skin in their purest form
- Helps control sebum production
- Idea for skin prone to blackheads and acne
This mask is really pleasant and easy to use. It has a really confortable, soft gel texture that smooths onto the skin effortlessly. You need to apply a thin layer to the face and neck and then you leave it to sit on the skin for five minutes to allow the active ingredients to penetrate the skin.
Next you massage the mask into the skin to activate it and it transforms to a thinner texture which kind of starts to bobble up as it exfoliates. The black specs are supposed to be the dead skin from your face which is fun! I massage for a minute or so and then rinse it away.
It leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and clean, and most importantly, really supple and feeling nourished. It’s a lovely pre-makeup treatment to ensure your complexion products go on really smoothly.
Where to Buy Radical Detox Charcoal Enzyme Peel
The mask is £35 and available now at Look Fantastic.*
Please let me know if you have any questions, and stay tuned to the homepage and Instagram for news on all the latest launches and products. The Facebook page is here and make sure you also find me on YouTube.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.