*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
This is such an exciting collaboration between two super cool brands. Check out the brand new OUAI x BYREDO Super Dry Shampoo which is launching now. Here’s everything you need to know.
Mojave Ghost is one of BYREDO’s most iconic fragrances and now you can enjoy it as OUAI’s best selling dry shampoo. OUAI are big on fragrance in their haircare and even brought out their own line of fragrances back in 2018.
What is OUAI x BYREDO Super Dry Shampoo?
- Limited edition collab between and OUAI
- OUAI’s super absorbent dry with BYREDO’s iconic Mojave Ghost scent
- The Formula uses volcanic minerals and rice starch to soak up oil flow
- Absorbs oil
- Blends easily into all hair colours
- Adds volume and body with a soft, touchable finish
- Volcanic minerals help naturally detoxify and cleanse hair
- Rhodiola rosea extract helps fight free- radicals, helping hair appear stronger
- Mojave Ghost is a woody composition (see below for more details)
- FREE OF: SLS, SLES, parabens, phthalates, gluten, and silicones
- SAFE FOR: Colour-treated hair, keratin treatments, Brazilian blowouts and chemically treated
- Vegan and cruelty-free
The Fragrance Notes
If you’re reading this, the chances are you already know and love Mojave Ghost, but just in case you don’t, here’s a recap on the notes.
- Top: Ambrette
- Middle: Magnolia, Sandalwood, Violet
- Base: Cedarwood, Chantilly Musk, Crisp Amber
It’s an amazing scent and has gained status amongst fragrance lovers.
How to use Dry Shampoo
Jen Atkins has some top tips for getting the best out of her dry shampoo. She says to first put down the hairbrush because brushing can transfer oil throughout the hair. Make sure the shake the can really well and apply about a ‘can’s length’ away from your head.
Focus the spray on the scalp, roots and hair line. Once it’s all applied, rub it into the hair to blend.
Where to buy OUAI x BYREDO Super Dry Shampoo
Available for exclusive pre-order now at Space NK*. It is £20.
Please let me know if you have any questions, and stay tuned to the homepage and Instagram for news on all the latest launches and products. The Facebook page is here and make sure you also find me on YouTube.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.