*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
* PR sample. Affiliate links | The latest launch from skincare brand Oskia is an overnight radiance and conditioning peel. Here’s the lowdown on the Oskia Liquid Mask Lactic Acid Micro-Peel.
It just launched here.
What is the Oskia Liquid Mask?
This new launch from Oskia is an overnight product designed to be used two to three times per week:
- Overnight radiance and conditioning peel
- Contains 10% Lactic Acid
- Exfoliates and boosts moisture levels
- Brightens, rejuvenates and revitalises while you sleep
- Mixed molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid deeply hydrates & plumps
- Niacinamide evens out skin tone & reduces the appearance of blemishes
- Red Snow and Black Carrot defend from free radicals
- Cactus Stem Extract, Pro-Vitamin B5 and MSM condition and calm redness & irritation
- Uses highest % of Lactic Acid allowed under EU law
- Uses correct pH to ensure it is effective and pleasurable to use
- Gentle enough for sensitive skin
- Available here
What ingredients are in Oskia Liquid Mask?
Here’s what’s inside:
Water, Lactic Acid, Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM), Maltodextrin, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Opuntia Ficus-Indica Stem Extract, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Argenine, Camelia Japonica Flower Extract, Subtilisin, Lipase, Daucus Carota Sativa (Black Carrot) Juice, Propanediol, Citric Acid.
I used this mask three times at night over the course of a week. I’ve gotten on really well with it. It feels very gentle on the skin and is really easy to use. All you need to do is apply it on to freshly clean skin and leave it for a few minutes in order to allow the formula to do its work before continuing with your skincare regime.
However, if your skin is super sensitive, you can apply for five to ten minutes and then rinse off.
As I said, I’ve only been using this mask for a short time therefore I can’t talk in-depth about the results. However, I’m pleased with how soft and refined it has made my skin feel so far. Continued use promises to refine the look of pores and increase radiance. What I like is that even though it is a high concentration of Lactic Acid (10%), my skin hasn’t reacted or peeled at all and feels super hydrated.
When & where can you buy Oskia Liquid Mask?
This new conditioning peel is available exclusively at Space NK for £65 now.
Please let me know if you have any questions, and stay tuned to the homepage and Instagram for news on all the latest launches and products. The Facebook page is here and make sure you also find me on YouTube.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.