*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Here’s a new mask from Origins that promises to give your skin a rosy glow. It’s such a lovely product. It uses rose which I love and is the prettiest baby pink – it’s a small thing, but just that made me happy! Here are the details on the new Origins Original Skin Retexturizing Mask.
So this is a two phase mask which makes it even more appealing to me. I love a product that does more than one thing!
Origins Original Skin Retexturising Mask Phases
- Phase 1 – Purify and deep clean
- Phase 2 – Exfoliate and refine the skin’s texture
You apply a think layer of the mask to clean skin, leave it to dry for 10 minutes and then use wet fingertips to scrub and remove the product. You are left with deep cleansed, super soft skin that’s radiant and glowy. It’s a gorgeous mask to use.
Origins Original Skin Retexturizing Mask Key Ingredients
- Detoxifying Rose Clay deep cleans the skin, absorbing impurities and excess oils, drawing out dirt and unclogging pores
- Canadian Willowherb restores the skin’s clarity, combats dullness and makes the skin glow
- Persian Silk Tree is an anti-irritant used in Traditional Chinese Medicine that helps skin deal with stress
- Jojoba beads in the formula activate with water and work to slough off the skin when the mask is removed with wet fingers
Once I rinse everything away, my skin is super clean, calm yet glowing, and super smooth. Love it! Also I had a spot brewing (yuck hate that term – sorry) and I used the mask twice this week and it never came to fruition! Yay! I won that war.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.