*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
So earlier in the week I gave you at little peek at the brand new OPI Venice collection for Autumn 2015, set to launch in August. It was instant love with this collection and now, having done all my swatches for this post, the love has totally grown. It is an absolutely stunning range and I can honestly say that are no dud shades at all. Each one is super beautiful and super wearable – it’s a wonderful line up.
OPI Venice Nail Shades
- Baroque…But Still Shopping – shimmery glittery gold
- Be There in a Prosecco – opaque creme
- A Great Opera-tunity – melon creme
- St Mark’s the Spot – royal blue pearl
- O Suzi Mio – eggplant
- It’s a Piazza Cake – persimmon creme
- Gelato on my Minds – icy mint
- I Cannoli Wear OPI – pale, creamy grey
- Worth a Pretty Penne – shimmery copper / rose gold
- Purple Palazzo Pants – lilac
- My Gondola or Yours – black
- Tiramisu for Two – coffee cream
- Venice the Party – metallic green
- Gimme a Lido Kiss – red shimmer
- Amore at the Grand Canal – red creme
OPI Venice Nail Swatches
Baroque…But Still Shopping:
Be There in a Prosecco:
A Great Opera-tunity:
St Mark’s the Spot:
O Suzi Mio:
It’s a Piazza Cake:
I Cannoli Wear OPI:
Worth a Pretty Penne:
My Gondola or Yours:
Tiramisu for Two:
Gimme a Lido Kiss:
Amore at the Grand Canal:
For any missing shades, check the swatch wheel in my orginal post.
I am obsessed with so many of these! I think O Suzi Mio is so beautiful and I don’t think I have anything like it in my collection. And all the lighter shades are just perfection. Each time I applied the next shade I was torn about whether I prefer it more or less or the same to the previous one! Tiramisu, A Great Opera-tunity and I Cannoli Wear OPI are all such winners.
It’s very very hard to choose a favourite from this line up. I think it could be O Suzi Mio but I really don’t know!
OPI Venice launches 5th August 2015. Bottles are £12.50 and each shade will also be available in the salon gel formula. Find OPI HERE.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.