*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Oh my goodness! I am absolutely in love with the brand new collection from one of my favourite nail brands. OPI Venice 2015 is a stunning line up of shades inspired by Europe’s most romantic city. This is about “sumptuous and grandiose splendour” and there isn’t a single shade I don’t love!
There are “romantic reds, decadent blues, striking corals, elegant nudes, dramatic darks and luxurious metallics”. There’s truly something for everyone here.
OPI Venice 2015 Collection Shades
- Baroque…But Still Shopping – shimmery glittery gold
- Be There in a Prosecco – opaque creme
- A Great Opera-tunity – melon creme
- St Mark’s the Spot – royal blue pearl
- O Suzi Mio – eggplant
- It’s a Piazza Cake – persimmon creme
- Gelato on my Minds – icy mint
- I Cannoli Wear OPI – pale, creamy grey
- Worth a Pretty Penne – shimmery copper / rose gold
- Purple Palazzo Pants – lilac
- My Gondola or Yours – black
- Tiramisu for Two – coffee cream
- Venice the Party – metallic green
- Gimme a Lido Kiss – red shimmer
- Amore at the Grand Canal – red creme
OPI Venice 2015 Swatches
I went for the beautiful rose gold – Worth a Pretty Penne – and I absolutely adore it!
Here’s a quick look at the rest of the shades in the collection:
I shall be swatching them all soon so stay tuned! OPI Venice 2015 launches 5th August 2015. Bottles are £12.50 and each shade will also be available in the salon gel formula. Find OPI HERE.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.