*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
There’s a brand new Dior Addict lipstick formulation and I have to say, it is all kinds of lovely! It uses a hydra-gel core which promises to be a genuine technological breakthrough and delivers vibrant, radiant colour like never before. I have 4 very gorgeous shades to show you – the It shades as Dior call them – Be Dior, Tribale, Wonderful and Smile.
New Dior Addict Lipstick Features
- Dior’s first lipstick with an integrated top coat
- The core of the lipstick has a translucent tone on tone CD monogram that holds the top coat
- The soft core in infused throughout the whole lipstick
- Core uses 3 shiny oils that moisturise & plump, boost adherence & wear time, and give it great glide
- Texture melts over the lips
- Leaves a gorgeous glossy film
- The colour is more radiant
- New slimmer packaging with magnetic closure
New Dior Addict Lipstick Swatches
From left to right, Be Dior, Tribale, Wonderful and Smile:
It really is a beautiful formulation. It’s so shiny, so comfortable and it makes the lips look full, smooth and plump. And I absolutely adore the packaging. Even someone that doesn’t love makeup would appreciate the beautiful construction of the casing with the sleek magnetic close. In fact, I showed it to my dad, and after holding it and opening and closing it, he thought it was wonderfully made.
Smile is literally the most perfect everyday nude.
You can see me wearing Be Dior in my latest Beauty News video.
If you are looking for a new lipstick with comfort and shine, then you should definitely consider the New Dior Addict Lipstick. I love it! It is £26.50. Shop it via the links below.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.