*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
There’s a brand new eyeshadow palette from NARS and it packs a huge punch of colour intensity. Here’s a look at the NARS Extreme Effects Eyeshadow Palette. I have photos and swatches for you.
What is NARS Extreme Effects?
- 12 shade intense eyeshadow palette
- Supermatte, shimmer, and latex-like finishes
- All with a superfine, creamy feel
- Intense payoff
- Limited edition, available exclusively at Space NK*
NARS Extreme Effects Eyeshadow Palette Shades & Swatches
- ENDOWED (shimmering duo chrome neutral)
- ROLEPLAY (matte beige)
- TAKE CONTROL (shimmering bronze)
- PRIVATE EYE (shimmering deep wine)
- PULSING (shimmering light copper)
- FULL POTENTIAL (matte mauve pink)
- BLOW (bright pink peach)
- TANTRIC (shimmering soft rose)
- ALL THE WAY (orange pink with gold shimmer)
- CODE RED (burnt brown red)
- STAREDOWN (shimmering purple)
- UNCENSORED BLACK (blackest black)
I absolutely love the shade range in this palette. There are a few pretty unique shades in here and I think I will get quite a lot of use out of this.
Endowed, Roleplay, Take Control, Private Eye:
Pulsing, Full Potential, Blow, Tantric:
All the Way, Code Red, Staredown, Uncensored Black:
First up, I love the packaging of this palette. The mould matches the new mascara perfectly and it feels sturdy and luxurious with a huge mirror.
As I have said already, the shades are gorgeous. I particularly love all the shades in the middle row – Pulsing, Full Potential, Blow and Tantric. All The Way and Code Red are stunning and Uncensored Black is potentially the deepest, darkest black I have ever played with.
If you love eyeshadow, then I think you will really enjoy this palette. The colour pay off is immense, the textures are smooth and creamy, and the shimmers really do shine in a liquid metallic way. Love it!
Where to buy NARS Extreme Effects
The limited edition palette is £56 and available exclusively at Space NK* now.
Please let me know if you have any questions, and stay tuned to the homepage and Instagram for news on all the latest launches and products. The Facebook page is here and make sure you also find me on YouTube.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.