*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Well this is a pretty different nail product and an absolutely brilliant one at that! The Nails Inc Overnight Detox Mask with Green Tea, Acai and Spirulina revives stressed out nails in super-fast time. Here’s what you need to know.
I wear colour on my nails 24/7 and it has been a very long time since I have left the house without my nails painted. I am way more likely to skip makeup than nail polish in fact. It’s strange but I just don’t really recognise my hands without colour. They don’t look like my own which is a very strange feeling. And so, I have been consistently wearing polish, day in day out, for about 10 years. As a result of this, they look thoroughly knackered when naked! Ooo-er!
Nails Inc Overnight Detox Mask Features
- A revolutionary repair and regenerative treatment
- Developed as an intensive overnight mask
- Treats damaged nails that are prone to weakening
- The water-based formulation has the facility to hold high levels of detoxifying ingredients
- Penetrate into your nail bed
- Combination of powerful antioxidant actives
- Green Tea, Acai Berry and Spirulina (which has a high chlorophyll content)
- Stimulates healthy nail growth
- Perfect for recuperation between gel manicures
It is really easy to use. You just swipe it on to the nails using the doe-foot applicator and then massage it in all over the nail. You go to bed and then wash it off in the morning and your nails are better.
Mine were beyond dry with white surface dehydration marks and after one use they were gone. I actually left my nails bare for the following day, repeated the treatment in the evening, and they were even better the next day. And that’s quite enough of bare nail action for me!
This is perfect for me. I can take my polish off at night, treat them with the Nails Inc Overnight Detox Mask and then paint them again in the morning before I need to leave the house. Wonderful!
The Nails Inc Overnight Detox Mask is £15. FIND IT HERE.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.