*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Oh my goodness! Lip gloss is back and MAC have launched one that literally blows lip gloss as we know it out of the water! It is pretty amazing. We have high shine, high pigment and power! Here’s a look at the brand new MAC Vamplify lip glosses and some swatches for you to check out. Enjoy!
I am loving the packaging – these lip glosses look great. And the applicator is perfectly suited to the super glossy and intensely pigmented formulation.
MAC Vamplify Shades
- Speed Up – bubblegum pink
- She-Rebel – dark blue-purple
- Modern Drama – dark plum
- Peer Pressure – intense red-burgundy
- Anything But Demure – mauvey nude
- Tease Don’t Touch – intense true-red
- Suggestive – intense blue-red
- What’s Going On? – hot intense fuchsia
- Hyper-Fabulous – mauvey brown
- Tuned In – mid-tone rosy nude
- Flash Drive – intense coral-red
- A For Attitude – hot pink
- How Chic Is This? – violet-purple
- Spanking Haute – pinky nude
- Little Miss Mischief – bright warm pink
- Everybody’s Talking – intense coral
- Push Some Buttons – intense orange-red
MAC Vamplify Swatches
From left to right Speed Up, Tuned In, How Chic Is This?, Push Some Buttons:
How Chic Is This?:
Push Some Buttons:
The MAC Vamplify lip glosses apply so beautifully. One swipe delivers perfectly opaque coverage and the applicator is perfectly shaped to precisely line the lips and then swiftly fill them in. The effect is pretty incredible, really dramatic, yet the feel is light and non sticky and it is super moisturising. Result!
MAC Vamplify is £18 and launches September 2015 for a limited time only – which is important! I think these will fly so if you want to get your hands on these then I think you’ll need to be quick. I predict a very fast sell out. Push Some Buttons is everything! Find MAC at Selfridges.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.