*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Here’s a super cute liquid lip collection from MAC that you’ll absolutely adore if you have a bit of a sweet tooth! It has been created in collaboration with German blogger Caro Daur and is called MAC Oh Sweetie. I have photos of a selection of shades along with swatches for you. Enjoy!
I love the packaging on these limited edition lip colours. Both the outer packaging and the tubes are scattered with sugar sprinkles and it looks super pretty.
MAC Oh Sweetie Lipcolour Shades
There are fifteen ‘patisserie-fresh’ flavours to choose from:
- Funfetti Cake – white frost with multi-colour pearl
- Gumdrop – intense pink with reflects pearl
- Creamy Peach Pie – watermelon pink with pink pearl
- Raspberry Pavlova – bright fuchsia (blue pink)
- Sugar Cookies – opalescent pink
- Purple Panna Cotta – lilac
- Banana Muffins – orange
- Strawberry Mousse – Barbie pink
- Raspberry Cream – fuchsia with blue pearl
- Death By Chocolate – burgundy
- Coconut Macaroon – pinky beige
- Caramel Sugar – chocolate brown
- Strawberry Torte – bright candy apple red
- Key Lime Trifle – bright chartreuse
- Wild Berry Frosting – cotton candy blue
- Available HERE for £15.50
MAC Oh Sweetie Swatches
I have five of the shades to show here. The texture is really nice and comfortable on the lips. It has a mousse-like formula and offers an opaque frosted finish.
From left to right, I have Creamy Peach Pie, Strawberry Mousse, Sugar Cookies, Coconut Macaroon and Caramel Sugar:
Apparently Caro Daur’s favourites are Death by Chocolate and Purple Panna Cotta which I don’t have but you can check out the shades online.
The MAC Oh Sweetie collection is limited edition and available exclusively HERE now for £15.50 each.
Find the Facebook page here.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.