*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Here’s another MAC launch and this one is inspired by ten pin bowling! Check out my photos and swatches of the MAC It’s a Strike collection. Enjoy!
MAC say, ‘Head straight to the fast lane and have a ball with MAC It’s a Strike! A range of Lipstick and Cremesheen Glass is racked in red. Rich eye shadow and Fluidline Pen shades will have everyone begging to join your league, while easy hues of Casual Colour are right up anyone’s alley. Practice a clean follow-through with three creamy colors of M∙A∙C Studio Nail Lacquer. Finally, knock them all down with the luminous allure of new Pearlmatte Face Powder.’
Loving all those puns (!) and the campaign imagery is really cool.
MAC It’s a Strike Collection Contents
Lipstick £15.50 / $17
- Honeylove – Light beige toned with rose (matte)
- Flat Out Fabulous – Bright plum matte (retro matte)
- All Fired Up – Bright fuchsia matte (retro matte)
- Perfect Score – Deep red (matte)
- Bowl Me Over – Deep burnt brown (retro matte) (online exclusive)
- Liquid Lurex – Tarnished gold (dazzle)
- Babes and Balls – Deep burgundy (matte)
Cremesheen Glass £17.50 / $21
- It’s a Strike – Soft nude pink
- King Pin – Deep chocolate mauve
- Throw a Spare – Fuchsia with pearl
- Right Up My Alley – Dark red
- Spare Me – Dark purple
Eyeshadow £13 / $16
- Gutter Gal – Off-white grey (matte)
- Bowlarama – Bright lime green (satin)
- Bowl Out – Mid-tone grey (matte)
- 300 Game – Blackened cherry (matte)
- Join My League? – Dark espresso (matte)
- Carbon – Intense black (matte)
Fluidline Pen £ 18 / $23
- Vintage Brown – Deep dark brown
- Retro Black – Black
- Indelibly Blue – Deep navy blue
Pearlmatte Face Powder £24 / $27
- Trophy Multi-colour
Studio Nail Lacquer £ 10 / $13
- Rack ‘Em Up Cool deep khaki (cream)
- 5 Pin Deep wine (cream)
- Baby Split Sheer lime green (cream)
Casual Colour £18.50 / $23
- Have a Lovely Day! – Neutral nude
- Blind Score – Dirty reddish lilac
All the samples I have to show you are very colour co-ordinated. I have the lipstick in Bowl Me Over, the Cremesheen Glass in Spare Me, and the Eyeshadow in 300 Game.
MAC It’s a Strike Swatches
Lipstick in Bowl Me Over
Cremesheen Glass in Spare Me
Eyeshadow in 300 Game
If you get a chance to check out the Pearlmatte Powder, it’s worth a look as it is embossed with the pin design and rather pretty.
MAC It’s a Strike collection launches for Autumn 2016 in September. Find MAC HERE.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.