*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Woo! Here’a a look at a brand new MAC collection and it includes amazing Foiled Shadows. You’re interested aren’t you?! Here’s the low down on MAC Faerie Whispers 2016 with photos and swatches. Enjoy!
MAC says, “Let your innocence roam free. Transcend seasons with charmed hues inspired by the secret, wondrous world of fairies. Eyes flutter impishly in new Foiled Shadows, in luminous wet or dry shades that flicker like morning mist. Feathery pinks for cheeks brighten the day, imbuing you with a spritely glow. Cast a spell with rosy metallics for nails and pearl-lit nudes for lips, spinning glamour ‘til the moon turns to sun.”
Completely sounds heavenly to me!
MAC Faerie Whispers Collection Contents
- Beauty Powder Pearl Sunshine – soft peach with pink pearl £20.50
- Iridescent Presssed Powder Sparkling Rose – champagne with pearl £20.50
- Foiled Shadow in 8 shades – Magic in Your Eyes (soft lilac), Feminine Wiles (light pearly pink), Sweet Illusion (light colour neutral), Fairy Land (warm champagne), Enchanted Forest (warm rich brown), Joy Toy (pink copper), Faerie Fayre (mid-tone peach terracotta) & Fly By Twlighlight (taupe) £16
- Lipstick in 4 shades – Gossamer Wing (dirty beige with gold pearl – lustre), A Sprinkle of Magic (dirty orange nude – frost), Midsummer Night (mid-tone coral nude – cremesheen) & Among the Fireflies (soft mocha – cremesheen) £15.50
- Cremesheen Glass in 4 shades – Softly Lit (sheer pink with pearl), Calypso Beat (neutral pink with pearl), Just Superb (dirty neutral brown) & Enchanter (copper brown with pearl) £17.50
- Powder Blush in 2 shades – Cheek Pollen (warm nude – satin), Spellbinder (pastel yellow pink -satin) £18.50
- M·A·C Studio Nail Lacquer in 2 shades – Sweet Potion (soft beige nude – cream) Spelldazzling (rose gold with pearl – frost) £10
- Brushes – 221 Mini Tapered Blending Brush £20 & 133 Small Cheek Brush £28
I have to say, I am obsessed with the Foiled Shadow. It is the highlight of the collection for me. But you decide – I have a few pieces to show you with swatches. Take a look!
MAC Faerie Whispers Swatches
Foiled Shadow in Enchanted Forest & Joy Toy:
Lipstick in A Sprinkle of Magic:
Cremesheen Glass in Calypso Beat:
Powder Blush in Spellbinder:
As I said, I am obsessed with the Foiled Shadows. I think they will make such an easy one shade eye look. Love them. I also adore Spellbinder blush. It is so pretty and going straight in my makeup bag. Both these lip shades are luscious too.
MAC Faerie Whispers is a limited edition collection and launches January 2016. FIND IT HERE.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.